Food Grade DE For Hair, Skin and Nails?
Diatomaceous earth is rich in silica. Over 85% of diatomaceous earth, or DE, is composed of bioavailable silica, which is an important nutritional element that is used by the body to create both keratin and collagen, elements that are integral to the composition of hair, skin and nails.
Silica is a commonly used ingredient in many cosmetic health care supplements, which can often be expensive.
Supplementing your diet with diatomaceous earth can be a highly effective way of increasing your dietary silica intake.
While the silica in DE is mostly composed of silica particles that are too large for the body to digest effectively, the even distribution of particle sizes results in a large amount of the constituent silica being bioavailable.
The body digests these particles and uses them to create elements that can bolster the health and appearance of the hair, skin and nails.
How Does Diatomaceous Earth Promote Health?
The primary way in which diatomaceous earth helps the body is by preventing silica deficiency.
Silica deficiency can cause a wide variety of health complications including bone deformities, poor ligament and joint health and damaged cartilage.
Boosting your dietary silica intake can help to promote good bone health, strengthen hair and nails, and boost overall bodily health.
Reduce The Effects of Aging With Diatomaceous Earth
Wrinkles, fine lines and the other cosmetic effects of age on the body are commonly caused by a deficiency of collagen.
The elastic skin around the face, neck, eyebrows and eyes are all highly motile skin regions that depend upon long strands of collagen to flex, stretch, and return to a relaxed and firm state.
When the skin is damaged these collagen strands break, at which point the healing mechanism of the body will replace broken strands with newly-synthesized collagen strands.
Age causes the body to synthesize collagen at a reduced rate, which results in shorter strands being created and used to replace broken collagen strands.
These shorter collagen strands will cause the skin to fold in over itself after healing, resulting in wrinkles, fine lines and crow’s feet. Increasing your silica intake has been clinically proven to increase collagen production significantly, resulting in the minimization of the effects of age on the skin.
This increased collagen production also smooths, firms and rejuvenates the skin, leading to a healthier and more youthful appearance.
Diatomaceous earth offers a highly effective skin treatment at a fraction of the cost of most of the silica-rich cosmetic products available on the market today.
Reverse the Effects of Balding With Diatomaceous Earth
Silica also plays an important role in the creation of new hair. Every day the average person loses over 100 hairs. Balding is an extremely common disorder experienced by over 65% of men and 80% of women by the age of 60.
Increasing dietary intake of silica has been conclusively demonstrated in multiple clinical trials to dramatically increase the rate of new hair creation and reverse the effects of balding on both men and women.
A 2015 study determined that silica supplementation promotes hair growth and reduces hair loss, while another 2012 double-blind placebo controlled trial demonstrated that silica consumption leads to significant and rapid hair growth, scalp coverage, shine, thickness and moisture retention.
Incorporating Diatomaceous Earth Into Your Diet
Harnessing the healing and health promoting benefits of diatomaceous earth by incorporating it into your diet is incredibly easy.
By simply adding one teaspoon of diatomaceous earth to a glass of water and consuming on an empty stomach every morning you’ll be able to reap a broad variety of positive health effects.
It’s important to note that while the FDA hasn’t expressly classified diatomaceous earth as safe for use as a daily health supplement, it currently holds a GRAS, or generally regarded as safe status.
As with any dietary supplement, it’s best to consult with a medical professional before beginning supplementation, especially if taking a regular pharmaceutical medication.
Diatomaceous Earth Information Guide:
We have a wide variety of food grade diatomaceous earth resources for you look through to make your life a little easier and chemical-free. Please check out the other valuable resources and versatile application uses for silica-rich diatomaceous earth below:
- Diatomaceous Earth Supplementation
- Truth About D.E. Food Grade Silica Supplements
- Diatomaceous Clean Up Tips
- Diatomaceous For Hair Loss
- Diatomaceous Safety Risks
- What Is Diatomaceous Earth?
- Diatomaceous Bed Bug Control
- Diatomaceous Fleas Removal
- Diatomaceous For Chicken Mites
- Diatomaceous Toothpaste Enhancement
- Diatomaceous Environmental Uses
- Diatomaceous Bed Bug Removal
- Diatomaceous Dog Flea Treatment
- Diatomaceous Earth Cleanse
- Diatomaceous Cat Health Benefits
- Diatomaceous Rodent Deterrent
- Diatomaceous Health Safety Risk Warnings
- Diatomaceous Human Health Benefits
- Diatomaceous Cat Flea Treatment
- Diatomaceous Application Tips
- Diatomaceous Beginner's Guide
- Diatomaceous Weight Loss Detox
- Diatomaceous Dog Health Benefits
- Diatomaceous Rapid Roach Removal
- Diatomaceous Earth Ant Removal
- Diatomaceous And Bentonite Clay
- Diatomaceous Earth For Hair, Skin & Nails
- Diatomaceous Organic Exfoliation Skincare
- Diatomaceous Nutritional Smoothie Enhancer
- Diatomaceous Natural Ant Hill Treatment
- Diatomaceous Home Tick Removal Treatment
- Diatomaceous Organic Scorpion Killer
- Diatomaceous Earth, Honey, Coconut Oil Cocktail
- Diatomaceous Earth Safety Precautions
- Natural Diatomaceous Home Spider Removal Treatment
- Diatomaceous For Home Gnats Removal
- How To Use Diatomaceous Earth Powder
- Diatomaceous Natural Flea Removal Treatment
- Diatomaceous Home Bugs & Insects Defense
- Diatomaceous Earth Food Storage Tips
- Where To Find Diatomaceous Earth Online
- Diatomaceous Natural Kitty Litter Odor Control
- What Is Diatomaceous Earth?
- Diatomaceous Organic Fly Repellent
- Diatomaceous Dog Ticks Treatment
- Diatomaceous Carpet Deodorizing Treatment
- Diatomaceous Wasps Hornets Treatment
- Diatomaceous Earth Natural Deodorant
- Diatomaceous Earth Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Diatomaceous Home Termite Removal Treatment
- Diatomaceous Natural Aphid Control
- Diatomaceous Natural Cleaning Products
- Diatomaceous Natural Slug Control
- Diatomaceous Organic Feline Tick Control
- Diatomaceous Earth Organic Backyard Tick Control
- Diatomaceous Earth Ant Trail Preventing Tips
- Diatomaceous Chemical Free Home Cleaning Tips
- Best Time Of The Day To Use/Take Food Grade Diatomaceous
- Diatomaceous Gilmour Duster
- Diatomaceous Horse Feed Additive Benefits
- Diatomaceous Earth In Homemade Essential Oil Soaps
- Diatomaceous Earth Home Use Tips
- Diatomaceous Hog Pig Feed Benefits
- Diatomaceous Essential Oil Aromatherapy
- Diatomaceous Chicken & Turkey Feed Additive Benefits
- Silica Supplements Guide
- Silica Mineral Benefits For Hair
- Silica Mineral Benefits For Skincare Health
- Silica Mineral Benefits For Nails
- Silica Mineral Benefits For Teeth & Gum Health
- Silica Water
- Bamboo Extract
- Orthosilicic Acid (Organic Silica)
- Diatomaceous Earth DIY Bath Bombs
- Diatomaceous Earth Squeeze Duster
- Diatomaceous Earth All Purpose Cleaner
- Diatomaceous Earth Drying Flowers
- Diatomaceous Earth Pumpkin Preservation
- Diatomaceous Earth Homemade Body Butter Bars
- Diatomaceous Earth For Cleaning Grease & Oil Spills
- Diatomaceous Earth Bee Care Without Harming
- Diatomaceous Earth Cattle Feed Additive Benefits
- Diatomaceous Earth For Winter Garden Preparation
- Diatomaceous Earth Bed Bug Hotel Traveling Tips
- Diatomaceous Earth For Snakes & Slugs Defense
- Diatomaceous Earth For Polishing Copper Pots & Pans
- Diatomaceous Earth Silverware Tarnishing Protection
- Diatomaceous Earth Elk Feed Additive Benefits
- Diatomaceous Earth Geese Feed Additive Benefits
- Diatomaceous Earth Bison Feed Additive Benefits
- Diatomaceous Earth Sheep Feed Additive Benefits
- Diatomaceous Earth Duck Feed Additive Benefits
- Diatomaceous Earth For Deodorizing Your Shoes
- Diatomaceous Earth For Deodorizing Your Trash Can
- Going Green With Diatomaceous Earth
Please reach out regarding any information above. In the future, more share-worthy useful enhancements, experiences and effects of diatomaceous earth will be added as the benefits continue to pile up. Always welcome for more insight and awareness, click the button to see the most recommended beautifully blended product that combines both high quality food grade diatomaceous earth powder and pure organic silica together in one formula.