Acute pain caused my menstrual cramps, headaches, joint sprains, etc. can be troublesome for your body and your daily activities, having said that, chronic pain from those suffering from Fibromyalgia, inflammation related conditions, neuropathy, etc. are in a class of their own. It is possible that an end to it doesn’t feel in sight.
It is also possible you have tried several different products on the market that may (if anything) provide temporary relief but act only as a small Band-Aid when what you may require is one on a larger scale. This is where Biotemper Plus comes in to play.
Although this product will not cure your pain long term, it will provide powerful temporary relief to both acute and chronic pain sufferers.
It is an all-natural product that is easily applied with its roll-on top, which means, not having to fuss with any messy creams and gels and without the worry of medications and toxic chemicals being applied to the skin.
Biotemper Plus Benefits
- A multipurpose product that helps relieve pain in the joints, lower back, menstrual cramps, sciatic pain
- Powerful enough to act as an anesthetic, anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory reliever which allows relief from more serious chronic pain such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, bursitis, and more
- An all-natural, herbal blend that allows for immediate and long lasting relief
- 100% drug FREE (no aspirin, ibuprofen, acetaminophen, etc.)
- No reported side effects and non-addictive
Why Do Athletes Love Biotemper Plus?
It is said, that Biotemper Plus is the number one choice for athletes where it is available. It is likely because of the immediate relief and long lasting effects which allow athletes (and others) continue with their day to day activities without being forced to tend to the pain.
Because of its acute pain relief in addition to the chronic pain, it is an excellent resource for the first aid kit while attending sporting competitions, trainings, and more. Picture the unfortunate scenario of being injured performing your sport and simply being able to take a quick timeout to roll on Biotemper Plus and get back out there.
The Biotemper plus also comes in a 3-ounce travel size roll on container, so it is perfect for anyone on the go.
What Ingredients Are Found in Biotemper Plus?
The active ingredients found in this product are Menthol and Camphor.
Menthol is a natural analgesic. It can attach itself to receptor and produce a numbing effect. In addition, it also soothes aching muscles because it can initiate a process called vasodilation. This process causes the dilation of blood vessels, which decreases blood pressure and in turn, inflammation.
Camphor is commonly used to relieve pain, topically, in addition to reduce any itching sensation. Camphor is used topically to increase localized blood flow and as a “counterirritant,” which reduces pain and swelling by causing irritation.
Inactive Ingredients included in Biotemper Plus are Aloe Vera Oil, Arnica Flower Tincture, Boswella, Tea Tree Oil, Clove Oil, Vitamin E.
- Arnica Flower Tincture – These oils or creams, are commonly used to treat sprains, bruises and muscle pain – acute pain. It can help treat swelling and act as a pain reliever. Among its other uses are acne and chapped lips to name a couple.
- Tea Tree Oil – This ingredient can be described as an incredible solvent and penetrating oil. When it is combined with other ingredients, such as the ones mentioned above, it works exceptionally well to relieve tightness and soreness of muscles and acts similarly to that of a cooling agent.
- Clove Oil – This oil, is listed among some of the top essential oils for joint pain. In addition, it has more common uses for jaw pain, tooth aches, mouth ulcers, etc. It is likely due to its germicidal properties, but is also key to easing throat pain and irritation as well. Combined with the above ingredients, creates a powerhouse of versatile pain relieving properties.
Directions for Using Biotemper Plus
This product is designed for children over the age of two (2) years old, and perfect for adults of all ages. With the roller top, apply a thin layer over the sore and affected areas no more than four (4) times a day.
It is important to store the Biotemper Plus in a cool and dry place and ensure that the lid is closed tightly.
How to Order Biotemper Plus
Biotemper Plus is available for sale online at Amazon for $14.97 on sale (regular price is $29.97) Shipping is only included for orders that exceed $35.00.