Paleo Athlete – Stephanie Gaudreau’s Food Performance Book?


Many leading journals have published studies, that conclusively point to the fact that in order to maintain high fitness levels one needs to focus primarily on regulating one’s dietary intake. Studies have found that 70% of keeping fit deals with the quality of our nutrition while the other 30% is concerned with regular exercise.

However in today's busy world, it is becoming increasingly harder to carve out exercise time in our daily schedules. Thus it is of utmost importance that we watch what we eat, because our nutritional habits essentially determine our weight and overall health levels.

About the Book

The Paleo Athlete is an all new dietary guide written by Stephanie Gaudreau, who is a leading nutritional expert in the United States. The book deals primarily with how a Paleo Diet can be used to lead a fulfilling life wherein one is active, fit and vital through the course of their daily activities.

A paleo diet essentially refers to a ‘basic way’ of eating, it is also commonly referred to as the ‘caveman diet', ‘Stone Age diet' or ‘hunter-gatherer diet' since it is based upon the consumption of wild plants and animals which humans ate in the Paleolithic era.

About the Author

Stephanie Gaudreau holds many educational qualifications, some of whom include physiology training (BS Biology–Human Physiology), science teaching experience (MA–Education), holistic nutrition training (Certified Holistic Nutrition Practitioner). She started following the paleo diet in 2010 and has never looked back, her quest has always been to bring this diet plan to the physically conscious user.

She has written many books including the best-selling ‘The Paleo Athlete: A Beginner’s Guide to Real Food for Performance (2014)’, and the award-winning print book, ‘The Performance Paleo Cookbook’, where she describes practical means of eating healthy and staying fit while not having to compromise on taste or regular food habits.

Paleo Athlete Key Features

Some of the main aspects of Paleo Athlete include:

(i) Structured Meal Plans: the book looks towards the maintenance of a steady pre and post workout meal plan. Through following this program users can obtain optimal fueling and recovery benefits

(ii) Dietary Recommendations: the book outlines various food items which are optimal for energy release during different activities.

(iii) Wholesome Nutrition: the outlined diets cover for the daily requirement of proteins, carbs, and fat macronutrients so as to feel vital, preserve lean muscle mass and stay thin.

User Reviews

There are many high profile individuals from the health and fitness community who have praised this book, individuals like Dallas Hartwig (NY Times Bestselling Co-Author of It Starts With Food) say that “Steph has laid out a logical framework for making good food choices that support both excellent health and impressive physical performance, whether that is tested against others on the field of play or against yourself in the gym (or the mountains)”.

Similarly, Mike Boehmer (Fitness Expert and ex-contestant on American Ninja Warrior) says that “The Paleo Athlete completely changed the way I focused on my training, especially my post workout nutrition and recovery. I had a competition coming up, and The Paleo Athlete really helped me to understand where I was falling short.

I immediately started to make sleep a priority, as well as my post workout meal and making sure I was getting enough carbs. Shortly after every workout I would eat a good amount of carbs and protein to refuel my body, and I noticed a difference within the first week!”.

Paleo Athlete Pricing and Availability

The easiest and most convenient means of purchasing Paleo Athlete is by placing an order online at The entire system comes in the form of an ebook which can be downloaded upon a full payment of $27.00. Payments can be made using a host of safe and secure means including PayPal, MasterCard and Visa.

[vc_btn title=”Click Here To See Our #1 Recommended Weight Loss Supplement” style=”3d” shape=”square” color=”juicy-pink” size=”lg” align=”center” i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-info-circle” link=”|title:Our%20#1%20Recommended%20Weight%20Loss%20Supplement|target:%20_blank” button_block=”true” add_icon=”true”]


Affiliate Transparency:

With full FTC compliance disclosure, please know our goal is to highlight human health and develop strategic partnerships with a variety of seasoned supplement suppliers affiliate compensation notice and new wellness product creators from around the world. Our intention is to organize optimal outlets for you, we may receive small commissions from providing links and sharing ads. The team has your best interest at hand, we care as much about your health as you do and that’s why you’re reading this. Want to learn more?