Moju Drinks (or simply Moju for short) is a line of cold-pressed juices made from 100% natural, preservative-free fruits and vegetables. Here’s our Moju review.
What Is Moju Drinks?
Moju Drinks comes in two distinct types of juice drink products, three flavors of juices that come in a 250ml bottle and one “booster” that comes in a smaller, 60ml bottle.
The 250ml bottles of Moju come in three flavors: Green, Orange, and Purple, corresponding to the colors of the fruits and vegetables used in making each one. The Moju Booster comes in Ginger, and is meant to be either consumed on its own or mixed with water or another beverage.
Moju Drinks Features: How Does It Work?
Moju Drinks uses nutrient-rich vegetables and fruits to make their products, staying away from purees, pulps, and additives. All Moju drinks are cold-pressed to preserve as much nutritive value as possible, and use high pressure processing instead of pasteurization in order to preserve freshness, nutrients and flavor in its products.
Who Makes Moju Drinks?
Moju Drinks, the parent company that makes Moju-branded drinks, was founded by Rich Goldsmith and Charlie Leet-Cook, two Londoners who met while in university and became friends and business partners.
After finding it impossible to find genuinely healthy commercial products that were inexpensive enough for their tastes, the two decided to begin making and marketing their own juices to fill a much-needed gap in the healthy juice drink industry.
Moju Drinks Ingredients
Moju beverages contain the cold-pressed juices of several different fruits and vegetables. Here are the ingredients listed in a bottle of each product:
- Moju Green contains 1 apple, ¼ cucumber, 1 celery stick, 1½ handfuls of kale, 1½ handfuls of spinach, a squeeze of lemon and a hint of ginger.
- Moju Orange contains 3 carrots, 1 apple, a slice of red pepper, a squeeze of lemon, a chunk of ginger, and a hint of turmeric.
- Moju Purple contains 1 beetroot, 1 apple, 1 carrot, a chunk of cucumber, and a squeeze of lemon.
- Moju Ginger Booster, which comes in a 60ml size as opposed to the other three products’ 250ml size, contains a slice of apple, a big chunk of ginger, and a squeeze of lemon.
Moju Drinks Pricing
Moju beverages are sold in the UK at supermarkets and health food stores, and are also available direct shipped from the Moju Drinks website to locations in the UK.
Ordering from the website requires a minimum order of a six-pack of juices or a 12-shot pack of Ginger Booster. The six-pack can be any combination of the three 250ml flavors at a cost of £2.95 each (for a total cost of £17.70), while the Ginger Booster Shot Pack is £19.95 per pack.
Moju Drinks Reviews: What Do Customers Have to Say?
Moju beverages are a rather niche product, and they’re only offered for sale by a select few health food stores and specialty supermarkets in the UK, most in the London area.
This means there’s no entries for the product on sites like Amazon UK. However, we do have some information for anyone interested in these products.
- Natrual, Non-GMO, Fresh Ingredients – The fruits and vegetables used by Moju are all fresh, natural and contain no GMOs, which is a selling point for anyone who is very conscious about what they put in their bodies.
- Healthier Processing Methods – High pressure processing and cold-pressing these fruits and vegetables preserve the flavor of the drinks, as well as ensure the highest concentration of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes make it from the product into your body.
- Local Product – Moju is extremely limited in distribution to just the London area.
Should You Buy Moju Drinks?
If you’re a health food fanatic and you’re in the London metropolitan area, Moju is likely a great option for you. However, if you live anywhere else in the world, you’re simply out of luck.