In recent years, there have been many new studies that have revealed that a plant-based diet is able to help people lose weight and manage their fat levels. Plants are usually high on proteins and are able to also deliver our bodies with key vitamins and minerals.
In terms of the foods that can be classified as part of a ‘plant based diet’ include vegetables, whole grains, nuts, seeds, legumes and fruits, but with few or no animal products.
About Beyond The Shoreline
Beyond the Shoreline was created with the mission to bring to the market a range of “new wave plant-based cuisine” that is not only natural, but is made from locally harvested ocean seagreens. As is clear, the added ingredients are completely biocompatible and can deliver our bodies with a host of medical benefits.
Also, according to the website, the manufacturer states that they “aim to change our perception of sustainable seafood by working with the plants that grow just Beyond the Shoreline of every coast in the world”.
What’s On Offer?
The primary product on offer for users to buy is ‘Kelp infused Jerky’. These Kelp Jerky products are delicious, nutrient dense, high protein snacks that have been crafted through the use of locally harvested kelp, organically grown shiitake and crimini mushroom stems that have been harvested responsibly.
All of the aforementioned nutrients are referred to as ‘superfoods’ because they have a unique ability to deliver our bodies with a wide range of health benefits.
Other Important Information Regarding Kelp Jerky
According to the nutritional information available on the company’s website, it is clear that all of the variants are vegan. This basically means that the added ingredients are free of any dairy, meat derivatives.
Similarly, to ensure the highest quality possible, the products have been kept free of any genetically modified agents. Thus, users can be carefree in terms of the overall quality of the snacks.
(iii) Allergen Free:
Kelp Jerky Range
This snack is infused with a variety of impactful flavours including paprika smoke and pepper. Also, the Kelp Jerky serves as a delicious and nutritious snack which is the perfect alternative to meat based protein products. Not only that, there are also various active ingredients which help in delivering amazing taste.
Other key aspects include:
- Delicious: unlike other so called “health foods”, these snacks are made to be highly flavorful without having to compromise on the fitness side of things.
- Amazing Composition: each serving of this BBQ infused snack delivers our body with clinical quantities of kelp and mushrooms (shiitake and crimini). Apart from this, we can also see that the snack contains various other superfoods and spices which give this snack a highly impactful taste.
(ii) High Thai’d:
As the name suggests, this funky flavour comes infused with a potent mix of Garlic, Lime and Pepper. Also, like the other options available, this product is also highly delicious and packed with a wide variety of nutrients that are required by our bodies.
Some other aspects of High Thai’d include:
- Unique Taste: each serving of this snack comes loaded with high profile nutrients like kelp, mushrooms, superfoods and spices. At this point it is also good to learn about Kelp. This potent extract contains more vitamin C than orange juice, and more calcium than milk. Some studies have shown that it even possesses more protein than soybeans.
- Amazing Nutrient Mix: apart from all the proteins, the snack also contains a host active agents like 70 vitamins, enzymes, minerals, Omega 3s, and antioxidants including: B1, B12, B2, calcium, iron, potassium, and magnesium.
(iii) Sea Salt:
This is a simple snack that contains a mild flavour of salt and other light spices. It is light and does not contribute significantly to our daily calorie budget.
Other key aspects of the snack include:
- Long Life: even when open, the snack has a good shelf-life of nearly 1 year.
- Good Composition: each serving comes packed with large doses of protein, low fat content and minimal amounts of sugar
- Allergen Free: there are no traces of any Gluten within the mix. Similarly, the product is vegan, non-GMO, and free of soy and eggs.
Where Can I Buy Kelp Jerky?
All orders can be placed on the manufacturer's official web page. Each of these snacks is priced at $3.49 and can be ordered in bulk for reduced rates. Payments can be made via safe means such as PayPal, Mastercard, Discover, Diners Club and AMEX.