What Is Herbal Xanax?
Herbal Xanax can be described as a supplement that is especially formulated to provide users with anxiety relief, calmness, and much needed rest from the stress of modern life.
This supplement is able to successfully achieve this without slowing down the routine of the user. The modern world exposes most of us to harsh realities and busy lifestyles, and this causes us to experience moments of panic and anxiety.
However, Herbal Xanax is the solution as it effectively and speedily reduces anxiety by calming both the mind and body of the user. The following is a comprehensive review of this powerful and safe herbal supplement.
Herbal Xanax contains four active ingredients. The following active ingredients are what facilitate the potent and effective action of this supplement:
Niacin is an ingredient that is popularly referred to as Vitamin B3. It functions to actively dilate blood vessels and consequently decrease blood pressure in the body of the consumer.
This is what enables the user to feel reduced tension, reduced body temperature, and reduction of symptoms that are closely tied to anxiety.
The Biotin ingredient serves to control enzymes that are charged with the metabolic process in the human body. Metabolism should be regulated when the levels of anxiety rise to allow the user to both breath easily and to maintain the normal operations of the body.
The L-Theanine ingredient is essentially an amino acid that is effective in reducing stress, improving sleep patterns, and promoting relaxation.
It achieves this by increasing the levels of dopamine that aid in relaxation. It also helps in the reduction of the levels of bad cholesterol in the body which may be detrimental to health.
This active ingredient helps to regulate blood pressure and is also an effective antidepressant and anti-anxiety substance. It is a renowned herb that helps the human body to adapt to situations that are fairly new and stressful.
The above four ingredients are what facilitates the instant relief that Herbal Xanax provides its consumers.
Herbal Xanax Uses
Herbal Xanax should be taken only when it is required and discontinued until the next time that it is needed. However, it should be noted that for consumers to get permanent relief then they would need to take Herbal Xanax continuously.
The proper use of Herbal Xanax can permanently eliminate panic and anxiety disorders.
Herbal Xanax Dosage
The normal starting dosage for Herbal Xanax in the treatment of anxiety disorders is about 0.25mg –0.5 mg, and this should be taken thrice a day for continuous use or as needed for supplemental use.
However, the dosage can be increased gradually to a therapeutic range of approximately 1–4 mg/day. Never should the maximum dosage of Herbal Xanax exceed 4 mg/day unless it is used to treat a panic disorder.
When Herbal Xanax is used to treat panic disorder, higher dosages may be necessary. There should be increases scheduled at intervals of three to four days. However, the increments should not exceed 1 mg per increase.
The treatment of panic disorder has an average dosage of about 6 mg/day. There are some patients that usually need a higher dosage of 8 mg/day to respond positively to treatment.
All in all, dosage is highly dependent on the user’s needs and is therefore tailor-made for each and every individual.
Herbal Xanax Directions
Herbal Xanax tablets should be taken whole and not chewed, crushed, or broken to pieces. Sudden stop in the use of Herbal Xanax is not advisable as it may result in undesirable withdrawal symptoms. The drug should be stored away from moisture and heat.
Herbal Xanax Benefits
Herbal Xanax has several uses and benefits that consumers stand to enjoy, some of the major ones are listed below:
• It is used in the treatment of anxiety disorders.
• It is used to provide short-term relief from the symptoms associated with anxiety.
• It is effective in the treatment of panic disorders/attacks.
• It is comprised of immediate-release tablets that disintegrate and get absorbed in the mouth to provide consumers with instant relief. Furthermore, the capsules are small for easier swallowing.
• It is formulated from natural herbs, making it very safe for consumption.
Herbal Xanax Side Effects
There are certain risks and side effects that are associated with the use of Herbal Xanax, and some of the notable ones include the following:
- It can cause drowsiness. This means that patients should avoid driving or performing activities that demand alertness.
- It can result in sedation.
- Light-headedness is a very common side effect.
- Herbal Xanax causes impaired concentration.
- It can cause impaired memory.
- It can also lead to impaired coordination.
- It causes a feeling of dissociation.
- It adversely affects the alertness level of a consumer.
- The prolonged use of Herbal Xanax may lead to dependence and consequent abuse. If dosage it cut of abruptly, there can be strong withdrawal symptoms experienced such as vomiting, seizures, muscle cramps, tremor, confusion, impaired concentration, and headaches.
- It may cause paradoxical reactions, especially in individuals that are susceptible. This may be exhibited by rage, uninhibited behavior, anger, aggression, and excitement. Such reactions are likely to occur in individuals diagnosed with impulse and personality-control disorders.
- It may cause respiratory depression when mixed with other drugs.
- It causes feelings of tiredness.
- It can cause slurred speech.
- It can cause fluttering in the chest or pounding heartbeats.
- It may cause allergic reactions such as swelling of the throat, tongue, lips, and face.
- It may cause hives that results in itching or a burning sensation on the skin.
- It may cause mania which presents as increase in talking and activity in persons that have been diagnosed with depression.
Herbal Xanax Precautions
The following are some of the precautions that people should adhere to when using the Herbal Xanax supplement:
- Pregnant women should completely avoid using Herbal Xanax. This is because it has the potential of causing life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in newborns and can also result in birth defects.
- The use of Herbal Xanax should not be mixed with alcohol consumption. The main reason for this is that it increases the effects of alcohol.
- Individuals diagnosed with narrow-angle glaucoma should avoid using it.
- People who are taking ketoconazole or itraconazole should not take Herbal Xanax.
- Those who experience allergic reactions to alprazolam or other benzodiazepines should not take Herbal Xanax.
- It should not be taken with antacids as it delays the absorption or alters it altogether. The use of Herbal Xanax and antacids should be separated by 2–3 hours.
- The use of Herbal Xanax should not be mixed with grapefruit juice because it reduces the metabolism and increases its adverse effects.
- Nursing mothers should also avoid using Herbal Xanax as it can pass into their breast milk and be ingested by their babies.
- Individuals suffering from kidney or liver problems should avoid taking Herbal Xanax.
- People who have been diagnosed with breathing problems or lung disease should also not take Herbal Xanax.
- The use of Herbal Xanax is similarly not recommended for those who are on antifungal medicines such as itraconazole and ketoconazole.
Herbal Xanax Top Products
There are several products in the market that are closely related to Herbal Xanax with regard to both the active ingredients and mode of action. However, the following are some of the top products of Herbal Xanax that money can buy:
It is manufactured by a company called Primelife Labs and comprised of purely natural ingredients. It is an ideal dietary supplement for treating anxiety and depression.
Its natural ingredients include GABA (200mg), L-Theanine (100mg), passionflower (150mg), kava kava (100mg), valerian (150mg), jujube (50mg), wood betony (50mg), skulllcap (75mg), roman chamomile (75mg), and griffonia simplicifolia bean extract (50mg).
It can be bought online or from pharmacies.
This supplement is manufactured by a company called NOW Health Group.
It contains the following ingredients: Niacin (as Niacinamide) (45mg), Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxine HCl) (8mg), Magnesium (6.5mg), GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) (200mg), Glycine (200mg), Taurine (200mg), Inositol (100mg), and Valerian (25mg).
It generally promotes a relaxed state of mind to reduce both anxiety and panic attacks.
This product is manufactured by a company called Zen Life Supplements. It contains active ingredients such as L-Theanine, GABA, and amino acids. It calms the mind of the user to reduce anxiety-induced insomnia, racing thoughts, anxiety, worry, and irrational fears.
It also increases Dopamine and Serotonin. This supplement is simple and very easy to take. Furthermore, it is very rapid in action to provide instant relief.
All the above products that are related to Herbal Xanax are effective in reducing symptoms of depression, have the potential to restore serotonin levels, have quality natural ingredients, improve overall mental and physical well being, and have the potential to reduce levels of anxiety.
Herbal Xanax Conclusion
Depression is a common problem in modern-day society and there are several supplements in the market that have been designed to address the issue. However, there are only a few that deliver positive results and Herbal Xanax is definitely at the top of the list.