Dave Foreman, RPh, ND is a pharmacist, author, television commentator, and radio host who is known as the title the Herbal Pharmacist.
He has shifted from being a traditional pharmacist to an herbal pharmacist because he realized how crucial natural medicine is for a healthy life.
Maintaining a blog and podcast, Dave has regular radio appearances to help educate people on the benefits of herbs, vitamins, and healthy lifestyle choices.
Please read below to learn more about the Natural Pharmacist and how to connect with his content.
What is the Herbal Pharmacist?
The Natural Pharmacist is Dave Foreman, who is a pharmacist, author, radio personality, and television commentator who lives in Florida.
Dave is currently a part of the Scientific Advisory Board for Organic & Natural Health Association.
Many people may recognize the Natural Pharmacist from his television appearances regarding his new book called 4-Pillars of Heart Health Disease, and he spends his time educating people on how having a balance of diet, exercise, spirituality, and supplements can help people live longer, more fulfilling lives.
Who is the Herbal Pharmacist?
Dave Foreman started his career as traditional pharmacist for sixteen years. Dave has always had a strong interest in natural living and medicine.
Dave combines his expertise in physiology, natural medicine, and pharmacology to educate people about the benefits of natural health.
A registered pharmacist, he has dedicated his life to helping people learn more about the benefits of a natural lifestyle. Dave hosts a weekly radio program, makes regular television appearances, is a college professor and recently authored a book.
4 Pillars of Heart Health Disease Book Details
This book focuses on giving readers knowledge and support to help them improve their cardiovascular health and help prevent strokes and heart attacks.
Users of this book will learn ways to help boost their cardiovascular health as well as boost their energy, support weight loss, lower blood sugar, and improve overall well-being.
Interested consumers can purchase a paperback copy of 4-Pillars of Heart Health Disease for $16.99 through www.lulu.com.
This book was published in August of 2011 and has been well received by readers of its tips to help people live better lives and help their families benefit as well. This book is also available as a digital e-book for $6.99.
Herbal Pharmacist Blog
The Herbal Pharmacist Blog is written by Dave Foreman and covers a huge range of topics related to living a healthier, more natural life. Recent blog topics have included kitchen spices for flu remedies, focusing on diabetes, best tips for treating sunburn, and even how to utilize essential oils for better health and well-being.
Each blog post offers helpful tips for people to start using to help treat common ailments or illnesses. Dave has been contributing to his blog since 2014.
How to Connect with the Herbal Pharmacist
The Natural Pharmacist is available through a range of ways.
- Radio: Many people will recognize the Natural Pharmacist from his radio shows. People interested in catching the Natural Pharmacist on one of his radio programs can find a comprehensive calendar on his website at www.herbal pharmacist.com.
- Facebook: The Natural Pharmacist hosts a small Facebook page with just over three thousand followers.
- Instagram: Dave maintains a small Instagram account.
- Blog: Interested readers can follow the Herbal Pharmacist blog which is posted on his website. There does not appear to be a schedule when the blog spots are available but it seems that David posts at a minimum one blog post per month.
- Podcast: Interested listeners can catch David’s weekly podcast at www.learnoutloud.com.
- Twitter: The Herbal Pharmacist can be followed on twitter at his Twitter handle @herbalrph. Twitter is a great way for interested listeners to find out about upcoming radio shows where the Natural Pharmacist will be speaking.
- Email: Specific questions can be emailed to the Herbal Pharmacist and he may include them in upcoming radio talks, blog posts, or Facebook posts.
- YouTube: Many of the Natural Pharmacist’s radio and television appearances are available on YouTube.
Herbal Pharmacist Review Summary
The Herbal Pharmacist is a great person to consider following to gain some extra support and guidance in how to live a healthier life.
Whether people are currently having health and medical complications and are looking for an alternative solution to help improve their health or are looking to generally improve their health and well-being before medical conditions arise, the Herbal Pharmacist can help.
Since podcasts are free and blog posts are easy to access, there is nothing to lose in checking the Herbal Pharmacist out.
Interested readers can learn more about the Natural Pharmacist by visiting his website at www.naturalpharmacist.com to see more information as well as connect with his radio shows and blog posts.