Food for Freedom is a downloadable eBook that teaches you how to grow food in your own backyard. Find out how Food for Freedom works today in our review.
What is Food for Freedom?
Food for Freedom, found online at MegaDrougtExposed.org, is a downloadable eBook that wants to teach you how to limit your dependence on America’s food supply systems.
Like many similar “disaster preparedness” products online, Food for Freedom comes bundled with a marketing program designed to scare you as much as possible. The author of the eBook, Frank Tanner, claims that the drought California recently went through has nothing to do with climate change, El Nino, or other weather events.
Instead, California is suffering a drought because it’s a false flag operation created by Barack Obama. Here’s the word-for-word description on the Food for Freedom marketing page:
“I will expose how the government is secretly preparing for this nightmare scenario…Why Obama will inevitably blame Greenhouse Gases and Global warming for this disaster…And why this false flag operation may leave 90% of American families totally dependent on our government…”
Obviously, Food for Freedom is marketed towards a specific demographic of the American population that has severe distrust of the government – to a point where they believe the government is orchestrating severe weather events and spending trillions of dollars to push forward some secret agenda.
If Food for Freedom hasn’t lost you yet, then keep reading to discover what you’ll actually learn in the program.
What Will You Learn in Food for Freedom?
Food for Freedom is a $27 downloadable PDF file that teaches you how to build your own food systems at home. It teaches you how to create hydroponic systems that deliver fresh vegetables to your family, for example, even if food supply systems are shut down.
As ridiculous as Food for Freedom’s marketing may be, it’s always a good idea to have an emergency preparedness plan in place.
With that in mind, here are some of the things you’ll learn through the program:
- A complete step-by-step blueprint to making your own aquaponics garden at home, allowing you to put home-grown food on your table in just a few weeks
- No academic lingo or fancy jargon; just simple steps that anyone can understand even if you have no construction experience or expertise
- Frank Tanner, the creator of the program, claims that he has personally tested all of the systems in Food for Freedom, and he currently has the system operating in his own house and providing him with food. All of the lessons in Food for Freedom have gone through trial and error testing.
- Build your own aquaponics system in as little as 5 hours “even if you have never held a hammer in your life”.
- “A fool-proof, dirt cheap shortcut to obtaining food independence” and reduce your monthly food costs by 75%
- The automated system requires no watering, no fertilizing, and no bending
- With just 300 square feet of space in your backyard, you can produce 80 pounds of juicy tomatoes, 15 pounds of bell peppers, 60 pounds of zucchini, 60 pounds of cucumber, along with beets, onions, radishes, spinach, and carrots
What’s Included with Food for Freedom?
The base kit of Food for Freedom just teaches you how to make your own aquaponics system at home using materials you can buy from any hardware store. However, there are a number of bonus eBooks included with your purchase, including:
- Bonus #1: DIY Greenhouse Blueprint: This blueprint teaches you an easy, step-by-step guide to setting up a greenhouse for your aquaponic garden, including how to build a greenhouse that shelters your garden and keeps it running during winter.
- Bonus #2: Simple Survival Canning: How to can food to ensure you always have enough for survival situations.
- Bonus #3: Setting Up Your Survival Seed Bank: How to pick the best types of seeds for your aquaponic garden, so that you grow the healthiest and most resilient plants.
- Bonus #4: Container Gardening Secrets: This book teaches you how to grow vegetables using existing gardening containers (like pots). So even if you don’t have a big backyard, you can grow vegetables in your containers.
Food for Freedom Pricing
Food for Freedom is priced at $27 USD.
The Food for Freedom page, by the way, is filled with warnings, misdirections, and pop-up windows that all push you towards making a purchase today, right now. Don’t fall for any of it: the price is always the same, so you’re free to leave the website and visit it at a later date. Don’t be coerced into making a purchase today if you don’t want to. The price will always be $27 when you return.
If that price sounds expensive, by the way, then the author likes to remind you that “when food hyperinflation hits, $27 will be the price of a loaf of bread”. Again, it’s scare tactic marketing that’s very common in the survivalist industry.
All purchases come with a 60 day money back guarantee, which is typical for eBooks sold online. You can get a full refund within 60 days with no questions asked.
Who Created Food for Freedom?
Food for Freedom was created by Frank Tanner. Frank claims he worked as an investigative journalist for over 23 years. Then, he was suddenly fired after he got too close to the government’s false flag operations – which includes everything from Hurricanes Sandy and Katrina to the deadly earthquake in Haiti and the tsunami that hit Japan in March 2011. It’s all part of a global conspiracy, according to Frank, and that’s why he got fired.
Not only is climate change a myth, according to Frank, but greenhouse gases don’t actually exist either:
“The greenhouse gas climate change story was invented for a very specific and dark purpose”, explains Frank, citing no real evidence. Again, he believes greenhouse gases are another government conspiracy that the world – including the vast majority of the world’s scientists – are all working together to cause a global catastrophe.
Ultimately, none of Frank’s arguments hold any real merit. Frank even refuses to give out his real name: Frank Tanner is a pen name. You can contact the author of Food for Freedom at [email protected]. Aside from that, we know virtually no real information about Frank Tanner.
Should You Buy Food for Freedom?
Food for Freedom is a survivalist eBook that comes with a unique marketing approach. The eBook claims climate change – including the California Drought – is part of a massive false flag operation perpetrated by Barack Obama and the US government.
Why is the US government spending trillions to affect global climate systems? I don’t know.
Fortunately, the eBook isn’t just designed for climate change deniers. The eBook teaches you how to grow an aquaponics system in your own home. That aquaponics system can help you start growing food in as little as 4 weeks. You can setup the system with no technical expertise required, reducing your dependence on food supply systems.
Overall, Food for Freedom contains valuable information anyone can use to help grow food in their own home. However, you can find similar guides online for free simply by Googling “DIY hydroponics” or even just by reading a good gardening guide. The odd marketing campaign and the lack of information about the author, “Frank Tanner”, makes us skeptical that Food for Freedom is worth $27.