Using all natural ingredients, Immune Support Olive Leaf Extract by Comvita helps fight bacteria and viruses while reducing inflammation. Those who might need support for the immune system function should take a look at this product.
Please continue reading for more information on this plant-based immunity booster.
What Is Comvita Immune Support Olive Leaf Extract?
With the changing of the season or increased stress, most people feel the effects of a weakened immune system. Often resulting in a cold or viral infection, a lowered immune response is distressing and potentially dangerous to the body.
Symptoms of a weakened immune systems include: chronic fatigue syndrome, frequent colds or flu, body aches and pains, and inflammation or infections. Not only are these conditions uncomfortable and distracting, they can lead to more serious long-term issues.
Olive leaf has been traditionally used as a method of boosting health and providing immunity against colds and viruses. Olive leaf has even been linked to advantages such as lowered LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, as well as decreased blood pressure.
Comvita’s Immune Support Olive Leaf Extract is full of oleuropein, derived from olive leaf, to garner the maximum immunity benefits. Additionally, zinc and copper play important roles in this supplement for their abilities to reduce inflammation and help fight microbes.
This one-a-day supplement helps to strengthen the immune system so that users suffer less and the body can function optimally.
How Does Comvita Immune Support Olive Leaf Extract Work?
Simply ingest one softgel capsule daily for a strengthened immune system.
Derived from plant-based sources, this supplement relies on homeopathic practices of employing olive leaf to boost immune function. Each capsule includes a standardized serving of 66 mg of Oleuropein, a powerful constituent of olive leaf.
- Oleuropein: A plant that has been traditionally used in holistic medicine practices for hundreds of year, olive leaf extract is recognized for its ability to boost immune function and health. Oleuropein, olive leaf’s most important compounds, has been shown to contain antiviral and antibacterial properties.
- The olive leaf is grown and harvested from Comvita’s farm in Queensland, Australia.
- Zinc: Employed in many natural remedies, this mineral has been linked to decreased severity of colds and lower inflammation in the body.
- Copper: With the ability to eliminate invading microbes, copper is a powerful addition to this immune-boosting supplement.
- Each capsule contains gelatin making this an inappropriate supplement for vegans.
Comvita: A package of one-a-day softgel capsules is priced at £7.99 or about $10.50 USD. Each package contains 15 capsules, so customers would probably want to buy multiple packs at a time for long term daily consumption.
Amazon: With slightly different packaging, a container of 60 Comvita Immune Support Olive Leaf Extract softgel capsules is available for $24.69 through Amazon. This is also marketed as a daily supplement and therefore seems to be the cheaper option.
Comvita Immune Support Olive Leaf Extract Review Summary
This might be a useful supplement for those looking for a natural way to boost immune function.
Relying on the natural compounds of olive leaf, zinc, and copper, all of whose immune-strengthening properties are supported by the homeopathic community, this supplement might be good for people prone to colds or viral infections. Interested consumers can find more information at https://www.comvita.co.uk/products/immune-support-olive-leaf-extract-15-capsules/prod600273.