What Is 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran?
3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran is also referred to as Divanil or just DVTHF. It is an extract from stinging nettle root Urtica dioica. Similarly, it can be found from other plant sources like flax seed (Linum usitatissimum). It is majorly grown in China and Africa where it has been used over a significant number of years for its several health benefits.
It has other common names like Divanil, 3,4-D, Urtica urens, Urtica, Stinging Nettles, Nettles, Nettle Worth, Nettle Seed, Nettle Leaf, Nettle, Great Stinging Nettle, Tsuknida, Ortica and Common Nettle. It is basically a lignan that is very popular because of the highly profitable bodybuilding industry.
What Is It Used For?
The product has an array of uses as listed below:
- It was traditionally utilized in the treatment of anemia, gout, arthritis, eczema, painful muscles and joints.
- It is used in the treatment of urinary complications during the very early stages of an enlarged prostate. This is attributed to its constituent chemicals that affect hormones such as estrogen and testosterone in the human body. Another probable reason for its action in the treatment of an enlarged prostate gland is that it directly acts on the cells of the prostate gland in males.
- It is used by bodybuilders and athletes because it increases the levels of testosterone that results in stronger libido, greater strength, less body fat and a greater muscle mass. It binds to a sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) that has a high affinity so as to boost the concentration of free testosterone in the human body.
Benefits of Taking 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran
There are several benefits associated with the use of 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran, some of which include the following:
- It has anti-diabetic activity. This is a useful property for individuals who have been diagnosed with diabetes. This is because it can successfully be used in the management of diabetes.
- It is used to promote hair growth on the human body of its consumers.
- It is used to promote lactation. This is a useful property for mothers who are breastfeeding their babies as they need to ensure they will have enough milk for feeding.
- It is used to prevent uterine bleeding after child birth. This helps in preventing death as a result of over bleeding for pregnant women during labor.
- It is used to treat BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia). Its combination with other herbs is effective at relieving symptoms associated with an enlarged prostate gland. It functions to increase the urinary flow rate in persons suffering from BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia).
- It is a natural alternative for clearing the symptoms associated with sinuses. This is advantageous because the consumer receives the same efficacy as that of its counterparts of a synthetic origin with no adverse side effects.
Side Effects of 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran
The side effects associated with the use of 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran are next to nil since it is a natural substance. Substances of a natural origin tend not to pollute the body. This is why its use is very popular in society.
Is It Safe?
3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran is a natural root that is considered to be completely safe for use. It is non-toxic and that is why there is a very low risk of adverse events during treatment. This is the main reason why it is safe for human consumption.
3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran is the extract of a widespread herbal that is utilized frequently to promote male health particularly urinary tract and prostate. Its other favorable effects such as muscle gain, increased strength and testosterone boost which are highly sought after by many people.