Contact lenses can be an important part of daily life. If you run out or your prescription changes, it can be several days before you are able to get in for an exam. Now there is a subscription service that can get you the lenses you need automatically. It makes it easier to ensure you always have what you need with little effort
Today we will be discussing a product called Sightbox. We will be reviewing this service and helping you determine if it is the right one for you to try out
What is Sightbox?
Sightbox service works to make your contact lens prescription more convenient. They take your prescription and mail you an entire year’s worth of lenses to make it easier to have what you need at all times.
How does the Sightbox Subscription work?
Sightbox takes your optometrist’s information down and makes an appointment for you. They will pay the office for the appointment and gather the prescription information in order to provide you with a year’s worth of contacts that they ship directly to your door.
Other benefits of the Prescription Contact Subscription include:
- You will have a year’s worth of contacts so you will not run out
- They will schedule your appointment for you with your eye doctor at your convenience
- Sightbox provides many popular brands sich as Dalies, Bausch and Lomb, Acuvue, and more
- You can visit any optometrist. There is no network to worry about, so if you have one already you can go to your own
- If you do not have an eye doctor, Sightbox will help you find one
- Eye exams are included with all subscriptions
- Toric lenses are part of all memberships with no extra cost
- They have been featured in many publications like Buzzfeed, Wall Street Journal, and more
- It is different than eye insurance and ends up saving you money in most cases
- It is great for people who do not have access to eye insurance or don’t want to pay those prices anymore
How Will the Sightbox Contact Lens Subscription Benefit Me?
The Sightbox Contact Lens Subscription service can benefit you with the convenience of automation and scheduling your eye appointment for you. They send you a year’s worth of contacts to make it easier for you to manage your prescription, and may even be able to save you money in the long run.
Sightbox Prescription Contact Lens Subscription Pricing
Sightbox plans start at only $39.00 per month for 12 months and are personalized from there. To view pricing information on the Sightbox Contact Lens Subscription Service, visit their website for details. It may be able to help you fit proper eye care into your budget and save you money at the same time
Should You Buy Sightbox?
If you want to make contact lenses easier and less time consuming, want a money saving way to ensure you have the materials you need when you need them, or just want to try something new, the Sightbox Contact Lens Subscription Service may be the right product for you to try. They work with some of the biggest names in contacts, and all optometrists can be used for the eye exam.
For more information on their product and how they can benefit you, visit their website for details.
Learn More About Sightbox
You can learn more about the Sightbox Prescription Contact Lens Subscription Service, read about how their product can benefit your daily routine, and place an order for this product at their website at https://sightbox.com/how-do-i-get-eye-exam-and-contact-lenses.
Though we have not tried or used this product yet, we will update our information with new comments below as time goes on and more details become available. In the mean time, you can view customer testimonials, star ratings, detailed product information, and more on the website to give you an idea of the experience you may have with this product.