Boxer Shorts are a hybrid type of undergarments that are primarily used by men. In terms of their design, they feature a longer leg length as compared to briefs, and are less restrictive in terms of their overall fit.
These shorts were first pioneered by designer John Varvatos during his work stint at Calvin Klein. But they only became famous in 1992, when advertisements of Mark Wahlberg wearing these shorts hit the American Market. According to many fashion pundits, the boxer shorts are “one of the greatest apparel revolutions of the century”.
Also, the boxer brief design provides users with ideal ‘ form-fitting coverage’ that extends from our midsection to the thighs. From a manufacturing standpoint, these undergarments are usually made from a combination of ‘cotton and spandex or a soft, woven flannel material’.
Additionally, some boxer brief designs feature a keyhole fly while other variants use a button (snap) front, pouch, or no fly at all. The waistband is made from an elastic material that provides the users with added comfort and a tighter fit. For stylistic reasons, the band is often in a contrasting color to the cotton or flannel material that comprises the rest of the boxer briefs.
Lastly, there is a common practice carried out by manufactures, wherein they print their name and company logo on the waistband to enhance product appeal.
About RadiaShield Men’s Boxer-Brief
RadiaShield Men’s Boxer-Brief is an all new range of ‘boxer briefs’ that have been devised to help users feel comfortable and relaxed through their daily activities. Using a blend of special modal and spandex fabric, the briefs provide utmost comfort, and limit any issues like rashes, elastic marks etc.
Additionally, the manufacturing has been done using high quality fibres that allow for amazing durability (even after repeated product use).
Key Features of the RadiaShield Men’s Boxer-Brief
Some of the primary features of RadiaShield Men’s Boxer-Brief which make it unique include:
- Radiation Control: as the name implies, these boxer briefs have been devised with the help of special materials that have been clinically found to reduce the amount of radiation exposure to our reproductive organs. Studies have shown that radiation from cellphones and other devices can severely reduce our sperm count.
- RadiaShield® technology: this protective clothing technology allows for added protection on the codpiece and back ( this results in the radiation from all sides being absorbed by the body of the briefs before reaching our sex organs)
- Good Quality: the briefs have been designed using luxurious Modal/Spandex and RadiaShield® Fabric. The fibres in these materials are highly fine, and allow for the passing of air through them quite easily(thereby keeping us cool at all times).
- Anti-bacterial: the material is completely resistant to any bacterial accumulations which might have the potential to aggregate in our groin area as a result of sweating etc.
- Anti – Odor: the briefs have made use of a special ‘odour elimination technology’ that absorbs any sweat or urine droplets that might be present in our groin area.
- Light-weight: owing to its amazing fabric, the briefs are light and highly comfortable.
- Machine washable: the RadiaShield line is fully machine compatible and can be washed in any regular washing machine/ tumbler.
- Efficacy: in terms of its protective effects, studies have shown that the outer material provides a 99.9% Shielding effect on our bodies (40-60dB).
- Independent Testing: there are 3rd party laboratory reports that are available online for users to check out. These studies clearly demonstrate the efficiency of these briefs, and their ability to control our radiation exposure levels.
- Money Back Guarantee: each pair comes with a 30 day warranty, incase users are not satisfied with the quality or the effectiveness of the briefs.
RadiaShield Men’s Boxer-Brief Review Summary
In terms of size options, the RadiaShield Men’s Boxer-Brief is available in S, M, L, XL variants. A single piece has been priced at $49.00, whereas a pack of 3 (of any size of the users choice) is available for $129.00. Selections can be made by simply visiting Belly Armor’s official website.
All payments can be completed using PayPal, Maestro, Visa. There are also a wide number of delivery options (standard, express) to choose from.