In today’s world of convenience, most people do not get the fiber in their diet that is sufficient for healthy digestion. Today’s foods are too processed and lack basic nutritional building blocks such as nutrition, to get an adequate amount of a lot of what we need.
Sometimes we have to supplement the missing pieces in our diet with supplements that will do the trick where we are lacking. We will be discussing one such supplement called Myofiber by Muscleology, and helping you determine if it is right for you.
What is the Muscleology Myofiber Supplement?
Muscleology Myofiber is a supplement that replaces fiber in the diet. It makes sure that you have enough fiber for proper digestion, and will ensure that you get this required daily value in your diet also.
How Does Myofiber Work?
Myofiber is made with several natural digestive support ingredients, and can help you keep your daily need of fiber in check. It also contains Omega 3, Omega 6, and Omega 9, which are good for your heart as well. It contains minimal calories, and can help supplement your nutrition as well.
Other benefits of the Myofiber Supplement include:
- Each scoop contains 40mg of calcium, which is 4% of your daily value
- Each scoop contains iron and phosphorus, which are essential minerals for a healthy body
- Contains the fatty acids Omega 3, Omega 6, and Omega 9. These help promote healthy circulation and can also help support your skin. Healthy circulation is important for any work out regimen, since your heart has to work harder than normal to oxygenate your body.
- Fatty acids have also been shown to support brain health and may possibly be linked to better ‘good’ cholesterol.
- The ingredients in Myofiber contain high amounts of Lignans, which are antioxidants. Antioxidants are known to support the body by removing free radicals within the body.
- Uses flaxseed and psyllium husk to provide your body with the fiber it needs to keep everything moving and in order
- Myofiber also includes a little bit of protein to supplement your workout plans
Directions: when you start Myofiber, you will want to take only two scoops per day: one in the morning and one at night. When you have assessed your tolerance, you can up this to the recommended dose of 3-6 servings daily, depending on your need. Mix Myofiber into any protein drink or food for best results.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This supplement is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Please see your doctor with any questions about how this supplement can affect you
Who Makes the Myofiber Supplement?
Myofiber is a supplement that is made by a company called Muscleology. Muscleology is a company that specializes in work out supplements and support stacks.
Myofiber Supplement Pricing
Myofiber is currently priced on the Muscleology website for $30 dollars plus shipping and handling. There are other retailers online that sell it as well, so you can shop around for the best price.
Learn More About Myofiber
You can learn more about Myofiber, read the nutrition facts, and place your order from their website https://www.muscleology.com/product/myofiber/. You can also browse their other products to see how Muscleology’s products can benefit you and your workout plans.
Should You Buy Myofiber?
If you are one of the many people who does not get enough fiber in their diet, or your workout plan requires you to need more fiber in your diet, this supplement may be right for you. It is important to get the fiber that you need in your diet so that you are able to process the foods you eat quickly and effectively. Proper digestion can help with preventing weight gain and can help with weight loss if you are gaining weight because your body does not process food quick enough. Check out Muscleology’s website for more information about Myofiber and how it can work for you.