MyoBlox is a company that manufactures and sells health supplements. The company prides itself on spanning the globe to find the best ingredients, helping them to create quality products, believing that the rest of the industry has forsaken the pursuit of providing the best products for their customers. MyoBlox supplements also come in multiple flavors, which helps them to stand out from competitors.
MyoBlox provides little information about the company on its website. Most of the site is dedicated to selling their products. MyoBlox offers nine different supplements, ranging in price from $49.99 to $69.99. There are also two different pre-set packages that combine two or three of the products together at a slight discount.
In addition to supplements, MyoBlox also sells apparel and accessories. There are t-shirts and other types of clothing starting at $20. MyoBlox also offers a shaker cup and half gallon jug that go hand-in-hand with their supplements. The company also offers free shipping on orders over $100.
How MyoBlox Works
MyoBlox notes on their website that the formulas for their supplements are created using Micro-Compound processing. Aside from spelling “Micro” wrong on their website, MyoBlox notes that the process helps to ensure freshness of their supplements.
However, research suggests that micro-compounding is best used for research and development. It has the ability to yield fast and reliable results during research, doing so at an affordable price. This helps to expedite the process of research and development, but it doesn’t necessarily ensure the freshness or quality of products.
MyoBlox Product Lines
MyoBlox offers nine different supplements with a distinct set of ingredients and purposes.
- LOCO IV – A pre-workout supplement designed to enhance focus, strength, and energy.
- ISOFRACT – A supplement low in sugar and fat that supports protein synthesis and your immune system.
- ILLA II – A recovery supplement that includes coconut water powder and Himalayan pink salt to keep you hydrated, assisting in recovery.
- BLO – A supplement that can be used before a workout to increase nutrient absorption, vascularity, and strength.
- MANIA – Marketed as a testosterone booster that also supports muscle growth, hydration, mitochondrial health, and immune support.
- TETRA III – A supplement that’s geared toward fat loss by improving metabolism. It also provides an energy boost with organic caffeine.
- CONTRA – Designed to suppress the production of estrogen and cortisol, both substances that can make it more difficult to build a strong physique.
- RUBIX – Supplement that assists in improving metabolism and insulin regulation without caffeine or other stimulants.
- SKYWALK – High-quality nootropic powder that helps to improve brain function, including memory recall, mental stamina, and focus.
Is MyoBlox Right for You?
If you have disposable income and an interest in improving your health through the use of supplements, MyoBlox may have some appeal for you. It’s important to note that none of the claims made by MyoBlox about their products have been evaluated by the FDA. They also note that they are not intended to treat or prevent any disease.
However, if you’re willing to try new things without any guarantee they will be effective, MyoBlox may be worth a try.
Benefits & Side Effects of MyoBlox
The benefits of MyoBlox include the health and workout benefits offered by each individual product. You may also enjoy the unique flavors that come with each of the different supplements, which if nothing else, distinguishes MyoBlox from companies that offer similar products.
However, there’s no guarantee any of the company’s products will work or what side effects they may have on your body. This makes MyoBlox a slight risk, especially when you factor in price.