Having a healthier body often means putting on an ideal weight. This would depend upon your age, height, sex, muscle-fat ratio, and bone density. While the weight may differ from one person to another, the general rule of thumb is to have a body that does not border to that of an obese.
Today, more and more people are now relying on slimming products to help them achieve their weight goals. One of the products that promise to help people lose weight is D-Fine8 Zero Sugar.
What Is Musclewerks D-Fine 8 Zero Sugar?
Musclewerks D-Fine 8 Zero Sugar is a product from the Musclewerks Company. This is supposed to increase the rate by which the body makes use of fat. Information found online says that this supplement can boost energy levels while at the same time suppressing the user’s appetite. D-Fine8 Zero Sugar as its name implies helps promote a sugar-free workout.
This is sold in several variants. Flavors include the following – tropical punch, pineapple, mango, strawberry, and grape.
How Does It Work?
Musclewerks D-Fine 8 Zero Sugar contains natural ingredients that synergistically work together to bring fat loss results. This helps burn fat by increasing the body’s metabolic rate. One particular ingredient – green tea extract – for instance contains catechins, chemicals that trigger the body to produce more of the hormones that help the body burn fat.
Working out becomes an easy thing to do as this product can help boost energy levels. Its Vitamin B12 content helps break down proteins and fats so that these will not be stored as excess flabs.
Musclewerks D-Fine 8 Zero Sugar Ingredients
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid: It’s a fatty acid that delivers fat-burning action. Those who want to lose weight may benefit from better metabolism, improved muscle growth, and healthy immune system.
- Green Tea Extract: Has bioactive substances like EGCG and caffeine that boost thermogenesis for an improved metabolism.
- Vitamin B12: This Vitamin has the ability to help the body convert fat into energy.
- Guarana extract: It’s loaded with caffeine which boosts nerve activity. Some sources say that this also works great as a stimulant, athletic performance booster, and helps address physical and mental fatigue.
- Vitamin B6: Deficiency in Vitamin B6 has been observed to make it difficult for people to lose weight.
- Dandelion Extract: It has diuretic properties which help eliminate excess water in the body that could also be responsible in making people look big.
Advantages to Consider
This supplement offers the following advantages:
- Helps lose weight by suppressing appetite and increasing metabolism
- Transparency on ingredients
- Has mood enhancing properties
- No sugar added
These are the downsides to this supplement:
- Some people could find the powder form inconvenient
- There is no extensive information on the website about the company
D-Fine8 Zero Sugar contains ingredients that reportedly cause side-effects. Some of its ingredients like guarana extract could lead to stomach upset, nervousness, irritability, dry mouth, trouble sleeping, restlessness, jitters, headache, digestive disturbances, and nausea. Dandelion extract on the other hand may cause dehydration when consumed in high amounts.
Musclewerks D-Fine 8 Zero Sugar Customer Reviews
So far, the D-Fine8 Zero Sugar in Tropical Punch is doing well in Amazon where this has an average of 3.8 stars with 5 as the highest. One customer commented that it’s a good diuretic and that it has helped her keep hunger pangs at bay.
Where To Purchase Musclewerks D-Fine 8 Zero Sugar
People can purchase the D-Fine8 Zero Sugar online through retail stores like Amazon, Nutrition Warehouse, Lucky Vitamin, and Mass Nutrition.