Having a slimmer body can have its advantages. For one, it can make people feel good about themselves. It’s lighter to move around when a person has a slimmer body.
People also decrease the risks of developing health problems that are often associated to obesity. However, with the so very busy lifestyles that people have come to adopt, it makes it more difficult for them to visit the gym to get some needed exercise.
This is where slimming products could come to the rescue – to aid people burn the excess fat better instead of just relying on exercise to get the job done. This article will be focusing on a product that claims to be one – the Evox Lipo Slim.
What Is Evox Lipo Slim?
Evox Lipo Slim is a product of the company Evox. According to the about page of the company’s website, this has been doing business since 1996. They say that their goal is to provide quality health products at an affordable price range. This is based in South Africa as implied by the URL and contact page of their website.
The available information on the official website says that Evox Lipo Slim will help people lose weight by supplying it with the good kinds of fat, which they say would in turn lower the levels of the bad kinds. Aside from its promise to help people lose weight, the company says that taking this supplement will give them a boost in their immune system.
Evox Lipo Slim Ingredients
- Vitamin A (as Vitamin A Acetate): Good for eye health, boosts immunity, and fights free radical damage.
- Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopherol): Promotes healthy muscle creation and function.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid: Claimed to help people lose fat and retain muscle mass.
- Fish Oil (EPA, DHA, EE): Consumption leads to greater weight loss when used by people who perform regular exercise.
- Organic Flaxseed Oil: Studies show that this ingredient reduced fat cells in obese rats.
- DHA Algae Oil: This is rich in omega-3 which can turn white fat storage cells into fat-burning beige cells.
- Perilla Seed Oil: Just like DHA Algae Oil, this is also rich in omega-3.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Can help people feel fuller, which could prevent excessive eating.
- Virgin Olive Oil: Research shows that a diet rich in olive oil can help people who are trying to lose weight.
- Borage Oil: There is strong evidence suggesting that consuming it could cause people to have lesser body fat.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Has high amounts of gamma linoleic acid which triggers fat burning activity in the body.
Evox Lipo Slim Highlights
Some sources say that this could be a great choice for the following reasons:
- Contains straightforward ingredients
- Helps in building lean muscles
- May help burn fat and even prevent thisfrom coming back
- Helps boost the immune system
Cons To Consider
Just like any other product, there are some downsides to it such as:
- Mostly available only in African sites
- No money back guarantee
- Some of the ingredients could potentially cause side-effect for people who are sensitive to them
- Can’t be used by pregnant orbreastfeeding women
- The website provides little information on the company and its products
- There is a limited number of reviews online
Where To Purchase Evox Lipo Slim
The Evox Lipo Slim is available for purchase in select retailers. The list of sellers is posted on the company website.