Before we get into describing the product itself, it is important to learn a bit about the Adrenal Glands. The adrenal glands are essentially small tissues that are located at the top of each kidney. They are highly productive and produce some of the key hormones that govern the working of our core internal mechanisms.
These hormones include important sex hormones like testosterone and cortisol. Cortisol is an important compound that has been found to help an individual respond to stress and allows for faster stimulatory response.
In terms of ailments, when these glands start to malfunction, our bodies start to suffer from various hormonal issues . For example, one common condition that is a result of low cortisol secretion is referred to as ‘Cushing's syndrome’. Similarly, when there is too much cortisol in our bodies, we start to suffer from a condition commonly referred to as Addison's disease.
Some of the main reasons why one can suffer from Adrenal issues include:
- Genetic Conditions: in some people their gene structure can cause a malfunction in their Adrenal Glands.
- Pituitary Malfunction: in some cases, when a person suffers from a pituitary ailment, even the working of our Adrenal glands can be affected.
- Medicinal Reactions: certain medicines contain active substances that can trigger inflammatory response of our Adrenal glands.
About Max Adrenal 2.0
Max Adrenal 2.0 is an all new ‘adrenal enhancer’ that has been recently released for commercial purchase in the market. In its bare essence, the supplement contains an adrenal support formula that has been scientifically formulated and targets both the body and mind to enhance energy levels, increase mental focus, and improve well-being. Also, it helps in optimised hormone release so that a person can remain active and vital well into their old age.
Some of the core active agents which make the Max Adrenal 2.0 so potent include:
- Vitamin A: this important vitamin has been widely studied and is primarily required for the conversion of cholesterol into steroid hormones.
- Vitamin B Complex: this blend contains Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Pyridoxine (B6), Pantothenic Acid (B5). All of the aforementioned compounds are essential for the maintenance of the Kreb’s cycle. This mechanism allows for the optimal conversion of fat, carbs and protein into energy. Specifically speaking, thiamine is used most commonly in the biosynthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). Riboflavin, a key component of the citric acid cycle, is also in important participant in the utilization of B6 and in the creation of neurotransmitters serotonin and norepinephrine.
- DL-Phenylalanine: DLPA as it is commonly referred to as, is a depression fighting blend that combines two variants of phenylalanine. It is primarily found in protein-rich foods, and has been clinically shown to induce mood-elevating chemicals in the brain. Additionally, the compound also plays an important role in the synthesis of the neurotransmitters norepinephrine and dopamine.
- L-Tyrosine: this is an important amino derivative that is highly useful in carrying out many bodily functions well. It is also important in the formation of key neurotransmitters like dopamine and norepinephrine, and is also involved in the production of thyroid hormones like triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4). Recent data has pointed to the fact that when taken regularly, this potent compound can help reduce stress and anxiety levels.
- Rhodiola Rosea: this compound belongs to a family of compounds commonly referred to as ‘adaptogens’ . Rhodiola provides a buffer to stress-related mental and physical fatigue. In terms of its composition, the active agents within Rhodiola include a compound known as salidroside. This nutrient helps combat anxiety and aging, and has even been investigated for curing ailments such as ‘high-altitude sickness’. Lastly, Rhodiola also suppresses the production of cortisol and increases levels of stress-resistant proteins.
Pricing And Availability
Each bottle of Max Adrenal Contains 90 capsules. In terms of dosage, a single bottle should last a user for at least 30 days, thus 3 capsules should be consumed on a daily basis. A single unit is priced at $50.00, but upon subscribing for a monthly refill, users can avail of a 15% discount. All orders can be placed on Nova’s official website, and payments can be completed using a host of safe and secure means like PayPal, MasterCard and Visa.