Many statistical studies have shown that drinking water can help our bodies in an extremely positive way. For example, ample hydration helps the skin do it's job of regulating the body's temperature.
This is essentially done by regularly sweating and bringing to the surface some cool water droplets that allow for excess heat to be removed from our system.In addition to the aforementioned details, we can also see that water is essential for the proper circulation of nutrients in the body. It serves and acts as the body's transportation network (thereby allowing for the delivery of key minerals and vitamins to our metabolic centres).
A More In-Depth Look At KOPU Sparkling Water
At this point it is important to address the fact that when levels of water in our body drop, we experience an issue referred to as ‘Dehydration’. It is also important to note that approximately 60 percent of our body and 70% of our brain is water. Not only that, even our lungs are nearly 90 percent water.
From an intake standpoint, experts suggest that people should at least look to consume at least 2.4 litres of water on a daily basis. This ingestion also helps in providing benefits such as increased weight loss, toxin removal, improvement in skin complexion, enhanced immunity, reduced headaches.
About the Company
Kopu is a water manufacturer based in New Zealand. According to the company’s official website, the aim of the organisation is to ‘strive to deliver the best tasting sparkling water in the world while minimizing the company’s impact on the Earth.’
The ethical standards of the company aim to maintain full transparency with its consumers so that there are no barriers between the company and its patrons.
What Makes KOPU Sparkling Water Special?
KOPU Sparkling Water is sourced from an aquifer thousands of feet below the dormant volcanoes of New Zealand’s Bay of Plenty. The water that is delivered to customers has been infused with pure effervescence so as to create Kopu’s signature luxurious taste. When consumed, the water has been shown to energise and revitalise us.
In terms of its taste, Kopu has been found to be light and sweet with a delicious sparkling sensation. To enhance the efficacy of its hydration potential, Kopu has been enriched with naturally-occurring silica. This compound is widely known as the “beauty mineral” for its hair, nail, and skin enhancing properties.
Other Key Aspects of KOPU
- Sustainable: according to market research, Kopu is one of the world's most sustainably packed water bottles. This is in part due to the fact that the bottle that is used for packaging is completely recyclable, resealable and is made using safe aluminum.
- Unique Design: in terms of its appearance, Kopu bottles have been designed with the intention for the bottle to look sleek and attractive. In addition to that, the bottle is eco-friendly and is an amazing alternative to glass and plastic.
- Recyclable: research data has shown that almost 75% of all aluminum that has been produced throughout history is still in use today. Additionally, aluminum generates up to 70% of municipal recycling revenues, thereby funding the recycling of plastic, glass and paper.
- Easy to Transport: since aluminum bottles weigh 80% lesser than equivalent-sized glass bottles, they are easy to transport. This basically means that fuel costs for transporting Kopu are low.
- Attractive looking design: owing to its sleek, durable, and lightweight body, Kopu is ideal for people who lead an active lifestyle. Since it looks good, it is perfect for hydrating by the pool or even on the beach.
Where Can I Purchase KOPU Sparkling Water?
Even though the company is primarily based in New Zealand. KOPU Sparkling Water is still available for purchase throughout the globe. In Fact, in the past 10 years, the influence of the company has spread to the United States, and now Kopu can be found all across California and other surrounding states.
It is also available in a wide variety of our favorite luxury hotels, gourmet grocery stores, and restaurants. To purchase, users can contact the official representatives to work out a deal for themselves.