Fish oil has been used by many traditional communities in countries like Japan, India, China because the people there discovered that the oil had amazing nutritional properties. Not only was the oil low on fat content (almost zero fat) but it also provided various benefits which could help an individual maintain his/her mental and physical well-being.
What is GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil?
- Highly Concentrated: it contains highly concentrated doses of EPA & DHA Omega-3s (1000 mg).
- Coronary Support: research has suggested that regular fish oil use can alleviate a host of common heart related ailments.
- Healthy Blood Pressure levels: it allows users to improve their blood circulation and regulate their blood pressure levels.
- Cholesterol Control: it slowly clears out any arterial blockages which might be caused due to unhealthy amounts of cholesterol present in our systems.
- Overall Health: studies have suggested the use of Omega 3 acids in relation to healthy joint, brain & skin functioning.
The GNC Difference
- The capsules have been enteric coated so as to prevent any unwanted burps and gaseous reactions.
- The supplement has been certified ‘5X purified’ by international accreditation agencies.
- The product has been purified, manufactured using precise laboratory methods for maximum freshness. It has been found to be free of detectable levels of mercury, cadmium, lead and PCBs.
- The fish have been sustainably sourced from deep oceans where breeding is abundant.
- The product is free of any additives and allergens like Sugar, Starch, Artificial Colours, Artificial Flavours, Preservatives, Sodium, No, Gluten, Corn, Dairy, Free, Cholesterol.
The Key Components
The primary active agents which have been included in the GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil include:
- Omega-3: these are healthy fatty acids which provide users a host of benefits like lower elevated triglyceride levels, curbing stiffness and joint pain, alleviation of depression, optimal baby development, reduction of asthma, ADHD support, prevention of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid): it is a chemical form of Omega 3 acids which is known to promote healthy heart functionality, improve blood circulation and enhance overall cardiovascular activity.
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid): DHA is also an essential Omega 3 acid which is found usually in cold water fish, it provides a host of benefits like improved brain functionality, enhanced cognition and increase liver and heart support.
Other important components include Gelatin, Glycerin, Enteric Coating (Stearic Acid, Sodium Alginate, Ethylcellulose, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Oleic Acid), Mixed Tocopherols.
How to Use GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil
- The product comes in the form of mini capsules. One soft gel pill should be consumed along with a meal of the user’s choice.
- Users may wish to increase dosage depending upon the results obtained but should not exceed the daily prescribed limit.
The reaction of the public has been warm and positive towards GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil, many users have affirmed the efficacy of the product and claim the product does exactly what it claims. Satisfied customers include Margie K. who claims that the pill is easy to swallow and leaves no bad aftertaste. Similarly Amanda C. says that the product helped her reduce he triglycerides levels from 400+ to less than 300.
GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil Purchasing Options
The easiest and most convenient means of making a purchase is by placing an order online at http://www.gnc.com/GNC-Triple-Strength-Fish-Oil/product.jsp?productId=69865296. The product comes in small bottles which contain 360 capsules. Each unit is priced at $85.49 and payments can be made using a host of safe and secure means including PayPal, MasterCard, Discover, Visa and AMEX.