Drinkable Yogurt is slowly filling the aisles of the departmental stores. It is a perfect replacement to conventional health drinks, and is famous for its digestive properties due to its probiotic ingredients.
It is a essentially a high protein and low calorie drink which comes in a vast flavour range. Similarly, Cahsewmilk is also gaining popularity for being a Gluten-free dairy replacement (a better product when compared to Soy). As Cashewmilk is gaining popularity so is Cashewgurt, which is a replacement for traditional milk based yogurt.
About the Manufacturer
Founded by Stephen Williamson in 2013, Forager is dedicated to elevating people’s expectation and experience of ready to eat food. In addition to their new line of yogurt alternatives, Forager offers Cold-pressed Vegetable Juice, Dairy-free Nutmilk Shakes, Probiotic Smoothies, Dairy-free Cashew Milk and Organic Vegetable Chips.
They seek ingredients guided by their principal belief that vegetables, nuts, seeds & ancient grains are core to a good diet. They believe plant based foods, farmed organically, are key to creating vital food that is good for the earth and its people.
Forager, is also focused on finding goodness in food and sharing it with others. Always faithful to food, the company believes in letting its ingredients speak for themselves; no tricks, no flourishes, just what nourishes.
Forager products are always organic, minimally processed, free from dairy and borne from the earth.The company has burst onto the dairy-free scene with a huge range of creamy products.
About Forager Drinkable Cashewgurt
Forager is combining the benefits of dairy-free solutions with organic creamy cashews to produce a yogurt alternative that has a sumptuous taste experience bursting with probiotic goodness. Positioned as a drinkable yogurt alternative, Forager’s Cashewgurt is a blend of cashew milk and live probiotic kefir cultures.
Forager Drinkable Cashewgurt is a dairy-free alternative to Kefir. Forager’s Kefir alternative is made with a Cashewmilk base. The cashewmilk base provides a smooth and creamy taste experience while providing a less tangy taste profile than traditional dairy based Kefir or Drinkable yogurts.
As far as their taste is concerned, these products are indeed very similar to drinkable yogurt. In fact, the flavor and consistency are so well done that they could certainly fool people’s palates into thinking they are having a dairy-based yogurt drink. They have a mild and pleasing homemade taste that has only slight sourness or tangy notes.
The product is being sold in a 28 oz. multiserve format and is available in three flavors, each of which are the mainstays of the yogurt category: Unsweetened Plain, Wild Blueberry, and Strawberry.
The innovative formulation, which is USDA Organic, includes cashew milk, thickeners (cassava root, rich starch, corn starch.), plant-based lactic acid, and live probiotics. In the case of the fruit flavors, fruit and cane sugar are also added.
Forager Drinkable Cashewgurt Variants
- Unsweetened Plain: Pure and simple, this creamy dairy-free beverage is delicious straight out of the bottle or as an addition to your favorite recipe.
- Wild Blueberry: Perfect for berry lovers seeking a ‘dairy-free drinkable smoothie’ like experience that is delicious and portable.
- Strawberry: This popular flavor is perfect for families looking for a dairy-free probiotic drink that can be enjoyed by everyone.
Key Features of the Forager Drinkable Cashewgurt
- Organic: The ingredients are meticulously sourced and organic for overall health benefits and for Animal and Environmental welfare.
- Dairy Free: Cashewgurt is made entirely from Cashewmilk, and no milk or milk based products are used. It only contains plant based Lactic Acid, so most Lactose intolerant people can consume it.
- Vegan: They are 100% plant based and no animal products have been used during the manufacturing process at all.
- Probiotic: Provides an ample supply of good bacteria which not only helps in digestive problems but also also in skin conditions, oral health and allergies.With a carefully crafted blend of 10 different probiotics, drinkable Cahsewgurts contain in excess of 100 million live and active cultures per gram at the time of manufacture.
- Low Calorie: They boast of a low calorie content (490 calories in 28 Fluid Ounce bottle).
- Low Sugar: The variants that have sugar in them have very little of it. A bottle of 28 fl oz contains only 15 gm of sugar.
- Non- GMO: All the plants grown for the ingredients of the product are not grown by genetically modified methods.
- Certified Kosher: The ingredients used and the manufacturing process are abide by the Kosher laws.
Forager Drinkable Cashewgurt Pricing and Availability
Right now, Forager Drinkable Cashewgurt is available in 28 Ounces bottles. All three variants are priced at $5.49. They are available in stores all across the USA. You can see the list of stores where the product is available on the Company’s website.(http://foragerproject.com/ ).