Why Experia PROLITE Socks Are An Ideal Option
When you buy socks for everyday use, you do not give them much thought when you buy a pair. When it comes to purchasing socks for running it is a different matter. Your feet are going to get a lot of pounding, and they need as much protection and support as possible. After your running shoes, your socks will be the most critical piece of kit you will need to buy.
Sports clothing manufacturers make plenty of socks with designs that facilitate running. It is better to buy a pack of these than those cheap socks that parade as sports socks in discount stores. With that in mind, here's a review of one of the favorite runner socks we have in the market.
About Experia ProLite Socks
The product from Thorlos is a model of padded socks explicitly made for runners of all sizes and shapes. The padding feature allows for the Experia ProLite Socks to protect the delicate areas of your feet which are the toes and balls of your feet. As a result, runners do not experience pain, blisters or other feet issues.
- NANO-Glide technology- this feature enhances the fabric to have a soft feeling thus reducing friction, pain, and blisters.
- Aero fit design- the design allows for the Experia PROLITE socks to feel more comfortable with its breathable features
- Ultra-Lite padding- as the prominent feature, the filling has a variety of uses such as shock absorber, feet pressure regulation and reduces chances of sore feet.
- Ventilation panels-another feature that allows air circulation within the feet while also keeping moisture away to keep the feet clean and dry.
- Lightweight construction- the design is relatively feather-light with wicking capabilities to maintain a dry environment within your feet making you feel you are somewhat walking on clouds.
Pros Of Using Experia ProLite Socks
- Comfortable fit
- The use of the Coolmax aspect means there is moisture-wicking which prevents blisters and sweaty feet.
- Comes in a variety of colors
- The material is breathable allowing for ventilation during hot days
- The socks are conveniently lightweight even with the padding patches.
- The extra padding allows runners to exercise efficiently, at the right amount and the right place.
- Protects blister-prone areas
- The price is quite high for a pair of socks
- At first, the padded spots might feel uncomfortable
Experia ProLite Socks Review Summary
Although the PROLITE running socks seem like a viable option, they are not a pair of magic socks that will accommodate all running situations. If you are an occasional or minimalist runner, the Experia can come in handy especially with the padding on toes and sole to offer the right amount of support during the exercise.
Additionally, trail runners can also get a shot and try out the socks and see if it is outstanding as some customers review it. For the casual runner, or walker can also use the padded running socks to remedy their sore feet or prevent blisters.
All-in-all, Experia's running socks are a far more favorite running gear that every running enthusiasts should have for all occasions. However, what works for other runners may fail to work for you. As such, it is imperative that you always take time and compare and try out the different brands before finding the best.