What is CLA 1250 Fat Burner?
If you are an avid gym goer, you know the struggles of striking a balance between losing fat and retaining lean muscle mass. When training it can be challenging to get the results and gains you want, all while losing fat or maintaining a low body fat percentage. This product claims to give you the best of both worlds.
MRM CLA 1250 is a “high-potency” fat burner. The ingredients are conjugated linoleic acid from safflower oil, purified water, black carrot powder, glycerin and gelatin. Supposedly it helps speed up fat loss, reduce fat storage and retain lean muscle tissue. The suggested serving is one/two capsules, three times per day.
MRM CLA 1250 is recommended to be taken 1-2 soft gels 3 times daily with meal, or as directed by your healthcare provider.
How Does CLA 1250 Work?
CLA is a naturally occurring fatty acid found in meat and dairy products. It is also a popular dietary supplement that is sold with claims of helping people lose fat, maintain weight loss, retain lean muscle mass, and control type 2 diabetes — the type of diabetes that is often associated with obesity.
CLA 1250 supposedly works by increasing the body’s metabolic rate, thereby increasing fat loss.
CLA 1250 Ingredients
- Conjugated linoleic acid: This refers to a group of chemicals found in the fatty acid linoleic acid. Dairy products and beef are the major dietary sources.
- The first ingredient listed is gelatin that makes up the capsule casing. This is standard for most pill capsules.
- Second is glycerin. It is a colorless, odorless viscous liquid that is sweet-tasting and non-toxic. It is mainly used as the bulk substance of the product, and has no real effect on the body.
- Next is carrot powder. In addition to an abundance of antioxidant beta carotene, carrot powder is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, E and K. The powder also provides several minerals, including calcium, iron, potassium, phosphorus and magnesium. However, in this dosing it has very little benefit.
- Last is purified water. I think we all know the propertied, or lack there of, of this ingredient.
CLA 1250 Pricing
CLA 1250 is priced at the following rates:
- $12.93 for a bottle of 90 capsules
- $18.98 for a bottle of 180 capsules
What do Customers Have to Say About CLA 1250?
- “Love it, Take it b4 a cardio workout or whenever! Strength and endurance baby! I sweat like an animal on this stuff and I like it!”
- “I got this as part of the 40+ stack bundle and have used it for a month now. I have to say I actually do see the drop in body weight and body fat% faster than I expected. I take 3 a day along with fish oil and OPTI-MEN vitamins along with my diet and workouts. so far so good and I haven't had any side effects just results.”
- “I've been taking CLA for a month and see no change whatsoever. I think it was a waste of money. You can judge for yourself because I realize everyone's body and chemistry is different. There are just so many companies out there to chose from. The only way to tell if the product will work for you is to try it for yourself.”
- Promotes fat loss when accompanied with a good exercise regiment
- A non-stimulant supplement, that relies on increasing ones metabolic rate naturally.
- Reported to help maintain lean muscle mass
- May not work. Many users claimed that it had no effect on fat loss.
- Pills are huge, and hard to swallow. This may be problematic for anybody who has trouble swallowing pills.
While some customer reviews are scathing, the majority of users say that MRM CLA 1250 is a worthwhile product, and that they saw measurable results. It is unclear whether this product was the cause of these results, as most users follow as strict diet and workout regimen anyway. However, they feel that CLA 1250, at least, contributed to their positive results.
Should You Use CLA 1250?
It seems that most people would agree with the companies claims that is will promote fat loss and lean muscle retention. Of course this product can not produce magical results on its own. For any change in body composition, a proven dieting and workout routine is required. However, CLA 1250 may give you a boost to realizing your fitness goals. Also, check out the CLA Safflower Oil as a fat burner supplement option.