C4 50X is a pre-workout supplement designed to give you the energy and nutrients that you need to push your workouts to your maximum ability.
What is C4 50X?
If you spend a lot of time in the gym, you know how important it is to have the energy you need to push yourself. Many people have experienced those lazy, low energy times when you just can’t find the motivation to get that last rep, or push it the extra 5 minute. Yet we know that that extra effort can be the difference between great results, and mediocre results.
C4 50X is designed to give you that extra boost every time you step into the gym, to give allow you to realize your maximum potential.
When taken prior to a workout, Cellucor C4 50X will supercharge your energy level, while, also, providing your body with essential nutrients to keep your body going and improving.
While not a stand-alone workout supplement, C4 50X is meant to be used in conjunction with other workout supplements, such as protein, amino acids, etc.
The “50X” in the name is supposed to stand for 50% more ingredients than previous products per scoop.
C4 50X comes in three flavors, Fruit Punch, Watermelon and Icy Blue Razz flavors.
C4 50X is recommended to be taken about 20-30 minutes prior to a workout. Just mix one 9 gram scoop into water and drink.
How Does Cellucor C4 50X Work?
Cellucor C4 50X contains 200mg of caffeine. The purpose of which is to increase energy levels prior to a workout, as well as raising metabolism.
C4 50X also has other ingredients that are supposed to support energy levels, and athletic development.
C4 50X Ingredients
C4 50X contains the following:
- Beta-Alanine: Non-essential amino acid that buffers lactic acid in the body by increasing cellular carnitine levels leading to greater endurance, strength, and power.
- CreNitrate: Creatine bonded to a nitrate group that yields all the same performance enhancing aspects of creatine monohydrate with the increased pumps and vasodilation of nitrate use.
- Arginine AK: A combination of arginine and alpha-ketoglutarate that boosts Nitric Oxide (NO) levels in the body while helping remove excess metabolic waste allowing you to workout longer and have better pumps.
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine: More soluble form of L-Tyrosine that contributes to the synthesis of dopamine and norepinephrine, two neurotransmitters that support a healthy mood and mental focus.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Powdered form of caffeine that has 99% of the water removed and exhibits all the same benefits as standard caffeine: increases alertness, mood, and exercise performance.
- Velvet Bean: Also known as Velvet Bean, this herb is high in L-Dopa which helps regulate blood sugar levels and may boost Growth Hormone (GH) production.
- Caffeine Pterostilbene Cocrystal: Patented combination of caffeine and pTeroPure pterostilbene that delivers 30% more caffeine into the blood than ordinary caffeine and has a much slower absorption rate than regular caffeine.
- TeaCor: A relative of caffeine that exhibits similar stimulatory effects on the body without having to worry about building up a tolerance.
C4 50X Pricing
C4 50X is priced around $50 for 30 servings of 9 grams each.
What do Customers Have to Say About C4 50X?
- “This mixes great and I have only used the fruit punch flavor. The flavor is good, of course all preworkouts taste like kool-aid to me. There isn't a funky taste though which makes this easy to drink. The powder mixes really well and leaves no residue. The energy I get from even just 1 scoop (have been using for about 3 weeks now) is great and I take two if I need that extra push in the gym if I'm tired. I've also used a scoop before a 5k race and felt focused and ready instead of my typical questioning myself.”
- “The preworkout itself is great but the bottom half was all clumped together and hard as a rock. Would not buy the larger container again.”
- “50% more explosive is because the scoop is 50% larger hence the 50% less servings. Total ripoff of marketing. Just get the normal 60 serving and save money.”
- Can effect your energy level prior to workout, giving you a more powerful workout session.
- Promotes fat loss due to increased energy and more calorie burn.
- The main complaint with this product is that it only contains 50% more ingredients because the scoops are bigger than the regular version. Indicating that the original version was a better value.
Most customers felt that they saw benefits from C4 50X. It gave them more energy for a more intense workout, resulting in greater gains. However, the main criticism was that they felt as though they were being sold the same product as the non-50% extra formula, minus the larger scoop provided in the container.
Should You Use Cellucor C4 50X?
If you want an extra boost of energy prior to a workout, then this will help you push your workout goals. However, it seems that the regular version is in fact the best value for the money, and that the 50% more ingredients claim is just a marketing tactic.