Beverly Hills MD Vein Away Correcting Cream – shortened to just “Vein Away” for brevity’s sake – is a topical skin cream designed to reduce the appearance of spider veins on the skin.
About Beverly Hills MD Vein Away Correcting Cream
Vein Away was created by two medical professionals, Dr. Payman Danielpour and Dr. John Layke of the Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group, in order to aid their patients by providing an at-home treatment for spider veins. This topical treatment supposedly reduces both visibility of these unsightly but otherwise harmless collections of small, twisted blood vessels beneath the skin.
Vein Away is available in a standard 4-ounce jar for $49. However, you can receive a substantial discount if ordering more than one jar. Buying 2 jars reduces the price to $43 each ($86 total), while purchasing 3 jars further drops the price to just $40 each ($120 total). Shipping and handling is included in the purchase price.
How Beverly Hills MD Vein Away Correcting Cream Works
According to its creators, Beverly Hills MD Vein Away Correcting Cream is absorbed through the skin and provides key healing and rejuvenation by strengthening the walls of venous blood vessels and the surrounding skin. Vein Away also aids in restoring better circulation for better blood flow, helps in restoring the youthful appearance of skin, and even relieve tired and sore ankles and feet.
There are several active ingredients in Vein Away. They most important are the following:
- Capt System™ Es-M: Containing menthol and escin, this phospholipid gel acts to shrink veins and to regulate and maintain healthy blood circulation. The menthol in this gel is sourced from mint leaves, while the escin is derived from horse chestnut tree seeds.
- LegActif: A mix of several botanicals, including butcher’s broom, lemon, and goldenrod, all of which help to improve blood circulation and reduce edema. Clinical studies have shown initial results in LegActif in significant blood circulation increases.
- Actiphyte® of Arnica: Arnica montana flower extract, used for its astringent, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties. Arnica has also shown to aid in stimulating blood flow to increase circulation.
- Lipex 205: A natural oil that softens and moisturizes the skin, Lipex 205 is sourced from the Shea tree. This natural emollient contains regenerative properties, thanks to the Shea tree fruit’s bioactive esters that have an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Panthenol: This Vitamin B5 extract, sourced from plants, is a well-known natural skin hydrator. Integral for metabolizing fats, carbohydrates, and proteins, Panthenol can be applied to skin in order to help with moisture retention and smooth fine lines and wrinkles, and its anti-inflammatory and exfoliant qualities reduce cellular damage and promote rejuvenation.
- Actiphyte® of Myrrh: A natural astringent and possessing antifungal, antiviral, and antimicrobial properties, myrrh helps to oxygenate skin tissue through better blood circulation and shrinks blood vessels.
Is Beverly Hills MD Vein Away Correcting Cream Right for You?
The creators of Vein Away say that all but the most advanced cases of spider veins can be treated by this product. If you suffer from spider veins and are displeased with their appearance, Vein Away may be a good choice for your needs. However, if your spider veins are too advanced for topical treatments, the only other viable option is usually surgical removal.
The creators also claim that Vein Away’s specific formulation is ideal for more mature skin but it is also gentle enough – and effective enough – to be used on all types of skin, and as a preventative in addition to a direct treatment. This means that even if you don’t have spider veins but are afraid of them forming, Vein Away can offer some measure of protection against such an event.
It’s recommended to use Vein Away at least once per day on any trouble spots. Thanks to the company’s 60-day money back guarantee, users are encouraged to try out the product thoroughly to evaluate its effectiveness. Unsatisfied users can return even an empty jar within the guarantee period if they’re dissatisfied with the product’s performance.
Benefits and Side Effects of Beverly Hills MD Vein Away Correcting Cream
While it’s true that Beverly Hills MD Vein Away Correcting Cream was formulated by qualified cosmetic surgeons, it’s important to point out that this product has not been evaluated by the FDA. This means that there has not been any sort of independent verification of the product’s benefits – if any – and/or the side effects associated with using the product.
Additionally, effective medical treatment for spider veins often involves some sort of minor surgical procedure to address the veins directly instead of attempting to do so topically. This may be another indicator of the overall efficacy – or lack thereof – of Vein Away.
That being said, there is likely little risk to be had when it comes to side effects, based on the ingredients list for Vein Away. Many of these ingredients are available, in different combinations, in a variety of skin care products, and if you have no history of sensitive skin the chances of you experiencing a side effect or an allergic reaction to Vein Away is low.
As for its overall effectiveness and benefits, at the very least your skin will likely be healthier and more moisturized after being treated with Beverly Hills MD Vein Away Correcting Cream, thanks to the many beneficial properties of its ingredients. Whether this product will actually reduce the appearance of spider veins just under the surface of your skin, however, is unknown.