Forget everything you have ever heard about midnight hunger sprees, elimination, and deprivation! This 7 Day Diet will show you how you can lose weight faster and more efficiently – and do so with a easy 2-phase process:
- The choice of an abundance of low-calorie foods
- Knowing which nutrient-dense food you can eat
This diet promotes powerful progress towards weight loss in just one week. This is based on simple mathematics – if you ingest fewer calories, there are less calories that enter the fat tissue and you will lose fat. It is as simple as that.
Raw foods contain low calories, so when you incorporate more of such raw food products into your diet, they aid with losing weight and helping to detoxify our bodies. By following this 7 Day Diet Guide, you start off with 7 days of calorie restriction and based on the simple math in the previous paragraph, you can look forward to losing a few pounds.
How The 7 Day Diet Guide Works
What is one of your major roadblocks to face when attempting to lose weight? Hunger. And that feeling of deprivation.
What you need, and what your body is craving – is variety and nutrients. Nutrients satisfy your body for longer periods of time and you will be surprised to find how positively the metabolism in your body responds to this. You won’t feel that desperate need to reach for comfort food or an unhealthy snack.
Variety is necessary because our bodies are so much better at absorbing nutrients in the presence of different flavor combinations. The best diet plan for weight loss gives your body the fuel it needs —real, whole foods—loads of vegetables, lean protein, whole carbohydrates, and healthy fats.
The best aspect of this diet plan is that it gives you enough flavor as well as variation to circumvent boredom. Boredom is the number one culprit when it comes to cravings and comfort eating.
The secret to lose weight and also keep your new lean form, is a change in lifestyle. The 7 Day Diet Guide brings this change in lifestyle right to your doorstep with an eating plan and easy to prepare recipes. It includes super foods as well as many choices of combining raw fruits and vegetables which all fall under the “nutrient-dense”category.
Nutrient Dense Food Contains
- Vitamins: organic compounds which our bodies need in small quantities – their purpose is to sustain life.
- Minerals: our bodies use minerals to complete different functions — like building strong bones or transmitting nerve impulses. They are necessary to make hormones and for your heart to maintain a normal heartbeat.
- Phytochemicals: compounds found abundantly in natural plant food sources that have antioxidant properties. We need an abundance of these micronutrients in our diet.
- Antioxidants: help to protect the cells in your body from the damage that free radicals can effect.
- Amino Acids: the basic building blocks of the body and also a source of energy. Amino acids contain nitrogen, whereas fats and carbohydrates do not. Therefore, only amino acids are capable of forming skin, tissue, organs, muscles, nails, and hair.
It is the bioactive compounds in these super foods which contain large amounts of important nutrients. These substances have the ability to reduce the formation of free radicals in the body, and therefore protect our cells and molecules from damage. It is a known scientific fact that free radicals play a role in obesity, aging, and all sorts of diseases.
Raw Fruits And Vegetables —
- Contain vitamins and minerals
- Help clean your body from the inside
- Have more nutrients – you lose some nutrients during the cooking process
- High in fiber
- Assist in removing toxins and extra body fat
- Cooling and hydrating – Raw foods contain a higher water content than cooked foods and will keep you hydrated.
- Increased energy—raw food is still in natural state, which is the ideal way for digestion to take place.
By opening your mind to this way of eating larger quantities of raw food, you will come to enjoy feeling satisfied and fabulous while you are also detoxing and losing weight.
7 Day Diet Guide Benefits
Weight is not a reflection of something you do once a week, but rather something you do every day. The secret to both losing weight and improving your new form is a change in lifestyle. This 7 Day Diet Guide is the successful start to a healthy and sustainable lifestyle.
This is going to give you that kick start to create the healthy habits of a sustainable eating pattern that can lead to weight loss and improved health.
- This 7 Day Diet will do much more that just keep you awake, it can also make you smarter.
- Ingesting sufficient nutrients on a daily basis leads to improvements in various aspects of brain function, vigilance, reaction time, memory, and best of all improved mood.
- Enjoy increased more sustainable energy
- Improves physical performance and therefore more productivity
- Reduces bloating
- Cleanses your body
- General feeling of well being
- Allergies: the 7 Day Diet makes provision for dietary restrictions and substitutions. The portions need to contain the same kind of calories. As an example, peanut butter can be replaced with almond butter if you have a peanut allergy.
- Vegetarian: Substitute 1 cup of tuna with some almonds
- Avoid: Artificially sweetened beverages
- Avoid junk food: Junk food should be an exception, it should never be part of your daily diet
- Metabolic issues: eating ice cream, candy, crackers and hot dogs every day has the potential to cause problems with your metabolism.
- Oxidative damage: it is well known that junk food in excess causes oxidative damage to our cells – and this contributes to the development of illnesses and disease.
7 Day Diet Guide Summary
- Drink hot lemon water
- Eat enough vegetables regularly
- Increase metabolism by drinking green tea and coffee
Green tea is one of the healthiest beverages available to us today. It has significant effects on the body because of the abundant nutrients and antioxidants. Some of these include improved brain function, fat loss, and the lower risk of common diseases. Use the best quality brand that you can find.
We all age, but by adding enough nutrients and antioxidants to your diet, you are in control of the rate at which this happens. The idea is that the new habits you learn in the next 7 days will become part of your lifestyle. If you’re serious about losing weight, letting go of your old lifestyle, and enjoying your new, lean body, then this plan is for you.