Yalmeh Naturals (or “Yalmeh” for short) is a line of hand made and organic skin care products designed for a wide range of skin types. Here’s our Yalmeh review.
What is Yalmeh?
The Yalmeh line consists of several skin care products ranging from makeup brushes and soft brush sets to anti-aging creams, acne scar treatments, treatments for dry skin, treatments for sensitive skin, skin hydration products, facial cleansers, moisturizers, dark circle removers, puffiness reducers, serums infused with hyaluronic acid, vitamin C formulas, and anti-wrinkle creams.
Yalmeh Features: How Does It Work?
The ingredients used in Yalmeh products are nearly all organic and are designed to be safe, gentle, and non-toxic, all while providing excellent ways to support and maintain good skin health. Some of these ingredients are detailed below.
Who Makes Yalmeh?
Yalmeh products are made by a company founded by Jacklin Yalmeh, an immigrant to the United States who suffered from several skin conditions in her native Turkey. Unable to find skin care products to her liking that were both safe and inexpensive as well as effective, Yalmeh decided to create her own line of organic skin care products upon moving to the US.
Yalmeh’s motto is “No toxic products in my brand.” This means all of her products, while not always organic, contain no cancer causing additives, no mineral oils or sulfates, and no propylene glycol or parabens.
The company is environmentally and animal friendly, striving to make use of recycled materials whenever possible to safeguard the health of the planet. The company’s facility, located in the Pacific Northwest, is registered with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Yalmeh products are sold in the United States, Canada, and Europe.
Yalmeh Naturals Ingredients
The ingredients used in Yalmeh skin care products are either organic when available or from all-natural sources. Because of the wide variety of products, it’s simply impossible to provide a complete list, but many of the products use ingredients such as:
Organic herbal blends from plant sources such as aloe vera, safflower, sunflower, and evening primrose oil, extracts from botanicals such as honeysuckle, and plant-derived substances like cetearyl alcohol, kosher vegetable glycerins.
Even just as noteworthy is what types of ingredients are not included in Yalmeh products. A majority of products are 100% free from parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, or petrochemical derivatives, are fragrance-free, and are designed to be non-irritative.
Yalmeh Naturals Pricing
Yalmeh products range in price from as little as $9.95 for a single tube of skin cream to between $24.95 and $59.95 for the majority of products. Yalmeh also offers pre-packaged bundles of products for around $75 to $195, depending on the number of products offered in each bundle.
Shipping is free in the continental United States. Yalmeh offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all its products. Yalmeh products are also available through Amazon.
Yalmeh Naturals Reviews: What Do Customers Have to Say?
Yalmeh products available through Amazon have an overall good to excellent rating, ranging from 3.5 out of 5 stars at the lowest and 4.8 out of 5 stars at the highest.
Many of these products, such as the Aloe Super Youth Eye Cream and the Glory Eye Bright Gel, have several hundred reviews to their name; on average, these products feature around 55% of their reviewers awarding these products 5 stars.
- High-Quality Ingredients – Reviewers reacted positively to the ingredients used in Yalmeh products. Many stated they were gratified to see a focus on all-natural and organic ingredients over harsh chemicals that could irritate more sensitive skin types.
- Seems Effective – Many reviewers have reported that the skin treatments marketed by Yalmeh are effective in keeping skin more moisturized and can even reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging, leaving skin more healthy and younger-looking.
- Reasonably Priced – The relatively low price of Yalmeh products – when compared to more mainstream skin care products from rival companies – has been a major selling point for this brand, especially since Yalmeh skin care products seem to work about as well as more expensive brands.
- May Not Work for All Skin Types – While more than half of Yalmeh product reviews indicate these products work well for customers, there were a sizable minority of reviews stating that Yalmeh products didn’t work very well, or even at all.
- Fragrance Problems – While there’s no artificial scents or perfumes used in the majority of Yalmeh products, a few individuals have commented on the smell left behind by a handful of these products. This may be simply personal preference, as it was one of the only things mentioned by reviewers.
Should You Buy Yalmeh Naturals?
There are a lot of positives going for Yalmeh Naturals. If you’re interested in looking for a line of skin care products that makes use of all-natural and organic ingredients, it’s an attractive choice.
Likewise the relatively low cost of Yalmeh products versus more expensive brands means that you can find more affordable skin care options without sacrificing quality for the most part. With the added satisfaction guarantee, this makes Yalmeh a good buy.
However, please be aware of the brand’s shortcomings. If you’re sensitive to certain scents, you may not be pleased with the fragrances used in Yalmeh products. Also, if you’ve found that many other skin products haven’t worked for you, Yalmeh might prove to be another product that might not work for your skin type either.