Many people define “home” differently. The dictionary defines it as: Home (noun): “a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household” or as a “place for the homeless”(dictionary.com). A home can be as simple as a building or as personal as a coming together of souls, it all depends on how each individual sees it.
At the end of the, home is the place to run to when things go wrong, it can also be the place you go to share new experiences, or maybe you don’t even see it as a place but as a harness for your soul. A home isn’t one if you don’t have a personal attachment to it or if you don’t want to take care of it, it should reflect you.
You are your home and your home is you. That is why you need to make sure you have the essentials to give you that out of the world experience most people experience when they eat great food, drive that new BMW or when they meet people. Wouldn’t you say?
VitaGoods is all about bringing a vibrant and luxurious experience through the simplest of home appliances because simplicity goes a long way. It is the littlest steps that make a huge difference in our lives and this is one of VitaGoods’ values.
VitaGoods believes that a home is more than just a building with four walls, it is about experiences, making memories and being with loved ones. Some of things you can shop for at VitaGoods are related to bathroom, kitchen, living and bed items. From soaps, kitchen scales, toothbrush necessities to essential oils to liven up the place.
Not exactly what you expected right? It’s not couches, beds or fridges, but what they offer is essential. Let’s take a look at essential oils for a second. The essential oil is used like a scented candle. When you walk into your house after a long day at work, what would you notice first? Sure, the same old couch or fridge has always been there, but what do you think makes your home different? The aroma!
VitaGoods sells a wide range of essential oils such as bergamot, cedar wood, lemon, lavender and many others. This is what it means when they say the littlest things make the biggest difference.
Vitagoods, Is It Affordable?
The prices range as low as $10 to at most $500. The products offered are definitely innovative and very useful to our daily lives. Their simplicity is what makes their products of a lot of worth. If this is something of interest, it is something to look into, as each product is made up of quality materials and ingredients. Some of their products are definitely unique in its’ own way. Let’s take a quick look at some of their products.
Vitagoods Product Line
- Aura Clean: Ultrasonic Toothbrush & Cleansing Station We have toothbrushes in order to maintain our oral cleaning possible, but has anyone wondered what will keep our brushes clean. Washing our toothbrushes with tap water is not enough alone; as it does not remove the entire toothpaste residue and contamination left begin.
- Black Tea & Cardamom Body Scrub Black Tea & Cardamom Body Scrub is used to exfoliate the body. Exfoliating is good for the skin because it removes dead skin cells, allowing your skin to look rejuvenated, fresh and smooth. It is also helpful in eliminating roughness and dry skin.
- Perfect Portion: Digital Kitchen The Perfect Portion Digital Kitchen gives to accurate to the dot measurements needed to make a magical cooking and eating experience. The measurements are displayed in multiple measurement units, which you can choose from.
- Refresh: Infusion Flask There has been many detoxes available out there. A detox is a bunch of fruits (and vegetables for some) soaked in water that helps to remove anything bad in your system. The Infusion Flask gives the water all the nutrients from fruits to give you the best detox ever. It ensures that the water does not contain seeds, peels or any other residues that may hinder with the taste of the water.
- Scalp Massaging Shampoo Brush The name says it all; it is used to exfoliate the scalp leaving your skin healthier, ultimately removing dead skin cells and increases overall blood circulation. It is important to exfoliate your scalp because it is essential for healthy hair growth and aids in monitoring dandruff.
Vitagoods Review Summary
Overall, VitaGoods provides innovative products that most people may not consider as an essential. Their products help to keep a healthier self and thus an overall happier living experience. They ensure that everyone is able to purchase their products, as their products are of reasonable prices. The products mentioned above are a sample of many of the other great products you can find at VitaGoods. They also have a blog on how the littlest of items can keep your home running smoothly, you can find them on www.vitagoods.com.
At the end of the day, it’s on you to decide what you need and what you don’t need. Some of these products may not be appealing or of any use, but it is in fact the contrary. People might argue that the toothbrush cleaner is a waste of money, but you need to keep in mind that the bathroom is infested with germs and it can possibly be on your toothbrush as well. Taking these small steps is what will keep you, your family and your home at peace. Happy Shopping!