About TB12 Snacks
TB12 Snacks are made in Massachusetts by Organic Living Superfoods, LLC on behalf of the TB12 Sports Therapy Center, also located in Massachusetts. The snacks themselves contain raw, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, and organic ingredients and are packaged in resealable snack-sized packets created from biodegradable rice paper.
TB12 Snacks are available in 12-count boxes, shipped directly from the company, for $50. Each box can be either a variety of flavors or 12 packets of one specific flavor.
How TB12 Snacks Work
TB12 Snacks were designed specifically to provide on-the-go healthy snacking options for individuals who are passionate about personal fitness. Each resealable package holds around 1.5 ounces of snack, providing just enough to get you through your busy day if you’re on the move.
TB12 Snacks Ingredients
TB12 Snacks come in 6 different flavors based on their ingredients, all or almost all of which are taken from organic sources. These are:
- Blueberry Crunch: blueberries, macadamia nuts, baobab powder, sunflower oil, dates, Madagascan vanilla, apple juice
- Amazon Crunch: Brazil nuts, cashews, dates, coconut palm powder, vanilla powder, cacao powder
- Superfood Energy Squares: coconut, fig, almonds, goji powder, vanilla, lucuma, coconut oil, sea salt, camu camu
- Cacao Goji Energy Squares: goji powder, sesame seeds, coconut, apricots, raisins, cacao powder, sunflower seeds
- Dark Cocoa Coconut: dark chocolate, coconut, vanilla, cacao powder, confectioner’s glaze, gum arabic
- Buffalo Almonds & Ranch Cashews: Almonds, cashews, coconut vinegar, pink crystal salt, dill, habanero, garlic, onion, and cayenne powder, scallions, coconut nectar, lemon juice, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, dates, sun-dried tomatoes
Are TB12 Snacks Right For You?
If you’re highly conscious of what you put in your body and you want to stick to organic food sources, then TB12 Snacks are likely to be a good choice for you. Likewise, if you are looking for healthy snacks to help support a fitness regimen or active lifestyle, TB12 Snacks are also a good choice for pre-workout or post-workout energy boosts.
Additional benefits to this product are that the small size of these packages means they can be taken anywhere. This makes it easy to pack one or two packets if you’re going to the gym, going for a run, or just going all day without time to sit down and eat a proper meal.
The fact that each packet is made from biodegradable rice paper is a good mark towards sustainability as well, showcasing the company’s dedication, and by extension your own dedication, to reducing waste and preserving the enviroinment.
TB12 Snacks Benefits And Side Effects
One of the biggest benefits of TB12 Snacks is that they help you support your lifestyle if you’ve committed to eating a raw, vegan, organic, gluten free, and/or dairy free diet.
However, please be aware that while these snacks don’t include any tree nuts in their ingredients, they are manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts. If you do suffer from a tree nut allergy, there may be a possibility that trace amounts of tree nuts could be present in these products, and while this may not be enough to trigger an allergic reaction, it’s best not to take risks with your health if you are severely allergic.