Steeped Tea is a company that created loose leaf teas for consultants to distribute to consumers. These blends are also available through the website to directly make your purchase.
What is Steeped Tea?
Drinking tea is different from having a glass of water or a refreshing glass of lemonade. When you have a warm cup of tea, you enjoy an experience.
Tea allows you to sit back, relax, and reflect on the day before you embark on it. You can invite friends over, with the simple intention of socializing over a fresh mug of tea.
If you want to have the full experience of a good cup of tea, then Steeped Tea may be exactly what you need.
Steeped Tea originally started as a way for the founders to share a high-quality, loose leaf tea with their friends, which evolved into hosting tea parties multiple times a month.
When they realized what a social experience that it was to serve these types of tea, the husband-and-wife duo decided to create an opportunity for themselves and others.
By creating their own blends of loose leaf teas, they provided other people the option of selling these teas to make a profit for themselves and the company.
Loose leaf tea provides you with a much different taste than the drink you normally brew from a tea bag. This type of tea is full of rich flavor, and uses a much different method of brewing to create that taste.
While many companies create loose-leaf teas, the benefits and flavors available with Steeped Tea are unlike most other brands.
Recipes that You Can Prepare with Loose Leaf Tea
When you buy a blend from Steeped Tea, your priority is probably making a warm cup to drink.
However, the website provides you with hundreds of different recipes that you can use to integrate the flavors into your daily routine. Choose from recipes like:
- Apple Harvest Sangria
- Cheesy Bewitched Hat
- Cinnamon Apple Chips
- Banana Cheese Roll-up
- Maple Bacon Breakfast Burrito
All the recipes can be accessed for free on the website, even if you decide not to make a purchase.
Teas Available through Steeped Tea
The reason that Steeped Tea blends are so delicious and wholesome is due to the healthy ingredients that give it the luxurious taste.
Each one has a different main ingredient, allowing you to indulge in flavors that you’ve never experienced before.
Choose from teas like:
- Cocoa Mint Black Tea, which features hints of peppermint and chocolate (starts at $7.50)
- Chocolate Date Night Herbal Tea, which contains the flavor of dates, cocoa, and ginger (starts at $10.00)
- Cocoa Bean Chai Organic Herbal Tea, which has cocoa, anise, and Indian spice (starts at $10.00)
- Orange India Spice Organic Rooibos Tea, which contains orange, cardamom, and spices (starts at $9.00)
- Cinnamon Hearts Pu-erh Tea, which has hints of cinnamon for a holiday feeling (starts at $10.00)
- Fine and Dandy Herbal Tea, which features dandelion and mint (starts at $10.00)
- Ginger Lemon Sunshine Organic Green Tea, which contains “traditional” ingredients (starts at $10.00)
- Nettle Greek Mountain Organic Herbal Tea, which has a blend of nettle leaves, lemongrass, and orange wedges (starts at $10.50)
- Turmeric ‘n Spice Black Tea, which uses turmeric, ginger, and chili for a spicy taste (starts at $10.50)
This list isn’t even a complete record of all the organic and non-organic blends that Steeped Teas has available to offer.
Most companies have a few classic teas that they stick to, but these loose-leaf versions make it possible to create flavors that you may have never experienced from tea company.
With different types of produce and spices making an appearance in these formulas, it’s easy to see why so many consumers enjoy them.
In addition to the available teas, this company also offers the necessary tea pots and other accessories you need for brewing loose leaf tea.
Since it is not contained in a tea bag, you need to have the proper tools for steeping and extracting the flavor, without having any herbs in your cup afterwards.
Choose from high-quality equipment like:
- The Trendy Tea Press, which is made of glass and stainless steel to make up to four cups of tea at once ($44.00)
- The Stainless-Steel Milk Frother, to give your tea a frothy and light texture ($38.00)
- Steeping Stacks, which are the filters you need to separate the loose-leaf tea from the water you use to brew it ($10.00 for 100 stacks)
With these accessories, you can make the most out of your rich and full-bodied tea options.
How to Buy Steeped Tea
If you decide to purchase Steeped Tea for yourself, you have multiple options to buy the blend you want.
The easiest way to get the blend that you want is by shopping from the online store, but some people prefer to see the product in person to make your purchase.
Consultants also distribute the Steeped Tea line of beverages. These consultants can give you catalog and help you choose the right blend for you.
To gain a discount on your purchase, you can host a party with the consultant, which means that you open your home to the seller to allow your friends to get the same access that you have.
If you want to become a consultant, you can find more information online about signing up and hosting your first party.
Contacting Steeped Tea
With so many different options on the website, you probably have questions about the different blends or even just your recent order.
That’s why the customer service team can be reached by calling 905-574-0132. However, the website doesn’t list any hours of operation, so you may have a little trouble determining the best time to call.
Steeped Tea Review Summary
Steeped Tea creates an opportunity for both personal profit and subtle indulgence. This company brings back the novelty of having tea parties with friends, either by serving your new favorite blends or by hosting a part to allow your acquaintances to purchase their own.
Steeped Tea makes it possible to enjoy the warm that your loved ones and a good cup of tea can bring.