Special Exercises for a Fighter is a series of downloadable training materials that promise to enhance your fighting ability – especially your punching ability. Read our review today to learn more.
What is Special Exercises for a Fighter?
Special Exercises for a Fighter is a training program consisting of 3 hours’ worth of videos. The training program is officially titled, “Special Exercises for the maximum development of force and speed of punches, and also for increases of endurance and effective strengthening of shock surfaces!” (no joke, that’s the word-for-word description on the cover of the training program).
The training program was created by Ukrainian fighter Alexander Litvinenko. Alexander is a master of international combat sports, including the six-time champion of Ukraine, a European champion, and world champion of various martial arts (including karate, kickboxing, jujitsu, and Tae Kwon Do). Between 1993 and 2004, Alexander participated in 85 official fights, winning 75 of those fights.
Alexander also has another special ability: he’s the two-time Ukrainian champion of breaking solid objects with his hand.
Alexander attributes his success to his strong, fast punches.
Today, Special Exercises for a Fighter is sold online through Alex’s official website at AlexLee-Training.com. The training package is priced at $59 and consists of digital materials.
What Will You Learn in Special Exercises for a Fighter?
Special Exercises for a Fighter claims to teach you how to make your punches incredibly powerful. It will teach you how to strengthen your palms and fists so you can easily smash through solid objects. Overall, the training program is a collection of tips on “how to be stronger, faster and tougher than any opponent.”
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this course:
- Introduction: Alex greets you and introduces some of the basic concepts behind what you’ll learn in this course.
- How to Use this Video Course: Alex explains who the course is for, and who will find the course most useful.
- Strengthening Fists and Other Hands Percussion Surfaces: This part of the course strengthens your wrists, hands, and fingers. It also teaches your fists how to get strong enough to strike through solid objects. The lessons are catered towards newcomers. So even if you’ve never punched your hand through something, you’ll be able to follow along.
- Special Warm Ups and Training: Trained fighters can learn special exercises and warmups for their fists, hands, and wrists. Alex claims this training isn’t just great for fighters: it’s for all athletes who want to get more powerful hands, including wrestlers, climbers, and acrobats.
- Strength Training: Learn strength exercises you can use specifically to enhance your hands and forearms while also helping you develop coordination of movements and reaction speed. This can be useful to both combat and everyday situations.
- Increase in Force, Speed, and Endurance: Boost your speed, force, and endurance by developing your strength and speed even further. Alex will give you specific exercises that enhance your reaction time. Alex also has one specific training program that helps suppress your spasmodic action during fighting (your spasmodic action is when you close your eyes when a punch is flying at you).
- The Mechanics of Correct Punches: Learn the mechanics and physics behind strong, fast punches.
- Additional Special Exercises: Learn more special exercises to train muscles beyond your fists and forearms, including triceps, biceps, forearms, and back exercises that will specifically enhance your punch strength.
Overall, the video training program consists of more than 100 exercises designed to strengthen your punches, improve your reaction time, and boost the resistance of your hands when punching through surfaces.
The lessons come in video format. After signing up for the course, you’ll be given special links to all of these videos on YouTube. All videos come with embedded subtitles. Alex also provides links where you can download the videos to your computer, then transfer them to tablets, smartphones, or other devices.
The total duration of the lessons is about 3 hours.
Special Exercises for a Fighter Pricing
Special Exercises for a Fighter is priced at $59 USD.
When your purchase has been confirmed, the digital goods will be delivered directly to your email inbox.
All purchases come with a 60 day money back guarantee. This is the same guarantee we see on all other Clickbank purchases, and it’s rock solid: you can watch all of the videos, then request a refund any time within 60 days with no questions asked. That’s as risk-free as it gets.
Like many Clickbank products, Special Exercises for a Fighter’s high price tag doesn’t go towards the actual program: 75% of your purchase price goes towards the affiliate who sold or referred you to the product (like the website where you read about it).
Should You Buy Special Exercises For a Fighter?
Special Exercises For A Fighter is a series of videos available online for $59 USD. The videos are led by Alex Litvinenko, a Ukrainian fighter with decades of experience. Over 3 hours of video training, Alex will explain how to strengthen your punches, boost your reflexes, and toughen up your fists so you can punch through anything.
The lessons are catered towards people of all experience levels, including trained fighters, amateur athletes, and beginners who have never thrown a punch in their lives.
$59 is a steep price to pay for a series of downloadable videos that total up to 3 hours of content. However, it’s a unique opportunity to learn from a Ukrainian fighter with a recognized background in martial arts. If you want to improve the strength, speed, and technique behind your punches, then Special Exercises for a Fighter is one way to do that.