Back pain is a problem that seems to afflict a majority of men and women, especially as individuals cross the age of 40 it becomes more predominant. This problem is caused due to the degeneration of our back muscles because our cells lose their ability to synthesise protein rapidly.
Other factors which contribute towards back pain include spinal stress, poor posture, and poor disc alignment. Such issues may not show immediate effects but over long periods can lead to immense pain and suffering.
What is ReduPain?
ReduPain is an all new pain relief system which fits easily into one’s shoe and gradually works towards the alleviation of back pain caused due to muscle stress, nerve damage, contractions and constrictions.
Some of the key features include:
- Scientifically Devised: the product has been made after careful clinical deliberation. Its design has been crafted in consultation with various pain doctors and Swiss engineers.
- Specialized Material: using a special Optrom material, the system allows users to achieve maximum comfort while obtaining amazing pain relief benefits.
- Aeromedic Fibre: this material supports the bones in our feet and provides almost instantaneous relief
- One size Fits All: the device can be placed into almost any shoe because of its unique size manipulation system.
- Thick and Durable: the product quality has been given high importance and there are 5 separate layers that have been used to fabricate the sole.
ReduPain relief system is the brainchild of George Hané who was born was born with an affliction called Charcot-Marie-Tooth, or CMT, which essentially affected his back movement capacity due to problems with his feet. After years of suffering and trying every back product available in the market he and his wife decided to create a solution which was borne out of practical case studies rather than book textbook diagnosis.
After 3 years of strenuous development wherein George worked with various pain doctors and engineers they created a one of a kind insole. This insole not only helped in relieving back pain but was also made using cost affordability in mind so that it could benefit many users worldwide.
Benefits of Using ReduPain
- Works For all ages: the product is independent of any age restrictions, this means that it can be worn by any individual who is suffering from chronic back issues.
- Shock Absorbers: one of the key reasons for back pain is sudden shock and rapid back movement. This insole has been devised to absorb any excess shock that might happen due to sudden movement.
- Durable: due to its 5 layer fabrication, the insole is durable and can last users for a long time if worn correctly (i.e. in conjunction with the prescribe means of use).
- Tough: the insole uses an aeromedic fibre which is the same material that is used to make bulletproof vests and jacket. This means that the device is tough and does not wear out easily.
- Instant Relief: because it corrects postures and supports the bones in one’s feet the product delivers results almost instantaneously.
How to Use ReduPain
ReduPain is extremely simple to use, one can follow the prescribed steps to make full use of the product immediately:
- Place the insole in the shoe: the device should be fitted into the shoe after being taken out of the packaging.
- Make Adjustments: if the user feels the insole is not fitting snugly enough, he/she can compress or elongate the device so that it fits perfectly. It is important that this process be carried out because if neglected it can cause potential back problem issues in the future.
- Feel out the product: once the device has been fit users should walk around for a little while and see whether the insole is causing them any discomfort. This could be done for a couple of hours or days so that one is absolutely sure.
The easiest and most convenient means of making a purchase is by placing an order online at https://www.redupain.com/. There are a variety of men’s and women's styles to choose from, each unit is priced at $29.99 (this price includes shipping charges).
Users are also offered a deal wherein they can pay an additional $6.95 and obtain a second set for a heavily discounted rate. Payments can be done using a host of safe and secure means like PayPal, MasterCard, Amex, Visa and Discover.