Metabolic Fire Review
If you're over a certain age, then you might already know that getting rid of fat is particularly frustrating. Metabolic Fire is a product that capitalizes on the omnipresent problem of extra pounds after you hit the age of 40.
Metabolic Fire Company & Founder
The Metabolic Fire phenomenon is centered upon the experience, the training, and the creation of one man. His name is Dr. Dean Raffelock and he claims to have the key to revving up people's metabolisms, especially if they're over the age of 40.
What are his qualifications?
- He is a Doctor. The MF website says he's retired but that's not what the Dr.'s site says.
- He is certified in clinical nutrition, integrative medicine, acupuncture, applied kinesiology, and chiropractic
- He has 4,500 hours of medical training
- He had a clinical practice for 37 years
- He helped over 10,000 patients
The company which sells Metabolic fire is called “Natural Health Sherpa LLC”. They are listed on the Better Business Bureau website and have a total of 32 complaints in the last 3 years, all of which are closed or settled. About 2 out of every 3 complaints was over having a problem with the product or the service, as opposed to the billing, delivery, warranty, or advertising.
Natural Health Sherpa runs a health newsletter. They also run a blog, whose last post was almost a year ago. The last news item is from almost 2 years ago.
The 2 Founders are:
- Marc Stockman, a marketing specialist.
- Jeff Radich, a product development specialist
Others involved are:
- Jonny Bowdden, PhD, a nutrition writer and owner of a supplement company
- Ross Finesmith, MD, a physician and medical writer
- Kimberly Day and Kathleen Robers, natural health writers
Not a whole lot of business experience here but certainly some publishing expertise is at work behind the company.
Metabolic Fire Overview
There's just one product, and it's called Metabolic Fire. The formulation is based on Dr. Raffelock's expertise on how people burn fat and lose weight. In his years working with patients he apparently learned a lot about metabolic hormones and their proper functioning. In looking for ways to keep them balanced, he discovered there were some natural ingredients which enhanced metabolic activity in the body.
The concept hinges around 7 different metabolism enhancers which are:
- All Natural, 100% Verified For Purity
- Fully Tested For Safety
- No Caffeine
- Dairy, Egg, Soy, Sugar, And Gluten Free
- 1 Bottle is $69
- 3 Bottles is $177 ($59 each)
- 6 Bottles is $324 ($54 each)
The product ships to just about everywhere in the world and can be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
The Metabolic Fire Compensation Plan
Earn 50% commissions if you are accepted into the affiliate program. It's free to apply. Here are the details of the compensation plan:
- 50% commission on front-end sales
- 50% commission on upsells (buying more bottles)
- processing fees are half of what Clickbank charges
- that's it: pretty simple!
A few more things to be aware of:
- $50 threshold for getting paid on Revenue Share (aka commission) Payments, and if your account sits there for 90 days or more with less than $50, you lose whatever you did manage to make
- you get 50% of net revenue after coupons and credits and less all taxes, shipping and handling
- if product you sold gets returned, they'll deduct your share from your next commission, but if there are no further commissions for you, they'll invoice you!
The Verdict on Metabolic Fire
Metabolic Fire is one product and the affiliate program is quite simple. Therefore, everything hinges upon the product and whether you think you can sell it. The 7 ingredients are impressive yet familiar and when you read about them you do feel as if Dr. Raffelock might be onto something.
The fact that one bottle costs almost $70 is a little daunting, but in these days of supplement frenzy that's about average. Therefore, if you can get your affiliate link out there you might have chance at some extra income.