Karma Wellness Water is a bottled water product that promises to transform your water into wellness. Find out what makes Karma Wellness Water unique today in our review.
What is Karma Wellness Water?
Karma Wellness Water is a lineup of bottled water products that promise to “transform water into wellness”. The company is unique for its delivery system. At first glance, the Karma Wellness Water bottles look like an ordinary bottle of water. However, before drinking the water, you push down on the cap to release the active ingredients into the water.
There are multiple types of Karma water available – including water for your digestive health or water for your overall wellness.
The water is available in grocery stores and health food stores across America. It’s also available from Amazon for about $25 for a 12 pack.
How Does Karma Wellness Water Work?
Why does Karma water have such a unique delivery system? Why does the company wait for customers to release the ingredients into water – instead of just mixing it into the water like every other beverage maker in the world?
It’s because, as Karma explains on their official website, vitamins degrade in water, causing pre-mixed vitamin drinks to lose their strength over time.
With Karma Wellness Water, vitamins and nutrients are stored in the company’s patented cap system. The company claims this leads to maximum potency and freshness. The cap consists of a
Each “push” of the cap delivers 110% of 7 essential vitamins into your water. The company also claims to offer up to 6 times as many active ingredients as other water brands.
Another advantage of Karma Wellness Water is that each bottle contains just 20 calories. The company’s 5 varieties claim to have been meticulously formulated to provide functional benefits.
Types of Karma Wellness Water
There are 5 types of Karma Wellness Water, each of which is designed to provide a different health benefit. Here are the 5 types of Karma Wellness Water available today:
- Mind: This beverage promises to provide sharper thinking using ingredients like yerba mate, choline, and CoQ10. It comes in an orange mango flavor.
- Body: This beverage is a “fitness accelerator” that uses potassium, calcium, and chondroitin to fuel your active lifestyle. Potassium is a popular electrolyte, while calcium and chondroitin are linked to healthy joints and bones.
- Spirit: Spirit promises to elevate your mood using herbal extracts like panax ginseng, yerba mate, and ashwagandha, all of which have played a crucial role in Ayurvedic medicine.
- Vitality: Vitality claims to promote healthy hydration using ingredients like coconut, pineapple, and calcium.
- Balance: Balance boosts your immunity using ingredients like vitamin C, acai berry, pomegranate, and cranberry.
Overall, the formulas claim to provide targeted benefits while also offering over 110% daily value of your essential vitamins and nutrients, including vitamins A, B3, B5, B6, B12, D, and E.
Beverages also contain superfruits, antioxidants, and nutraceuticals gathered from around the globe. Karma Wellness Water claims to develop its vitamins and ingredients based on real science. You just peel, push, and shake, and all of the active ingredients mix with the water inside.
How Does the KarmaCap Work?
Obviously, Karma Wellness Water isn’t the only vitamin water on the market. The main difference between Karma Wellness Water and other bottled water is the use of the KarmaCap.
The patented system can be found at the top of every bottle of Karma Wellness Water. The company claims that this delivery system “allows manufacturers to ship unstable ingredients separately, but simultaneously, to be mixed by the consumer at point of use”.
Why is that important? Well, whether you’re adding minerals or herbal extracts to your beverage, these ingredients are susceptible to certain environment problems, including:
- UV rays
The KarmaCap hold predetermined quantities of liquid or powder ingredients in a hermetically sealed, protected chamber. It’s not until the customer purchases the bottle and presses down on the lid that the ingredients are released. A quick shake of the bottle, and the ingredients are mixed together.
The company has an entire website dedicated to its KarmaCap system you can see here: http://karmacapco.com/
Right now, it appears that Karma Wellness Water is the only product that uses the KarmaCap system. However, the company is marketing the system to other beverage companies and food distributors.
Karma Wellness Water Pricing
Karma Wellness Water is available through Amazon and a number of other retailers. Here’s how pricing works on Amazon:
12 Pack (12 x 18 oz Bottles): $24 to $29 USD
The specific price varies between flavors. For whatever reason, the Apple Cinnamon flavor is currently the cheapest one available on Amazon ($23.99) while the Acai Pomegranate one is the most expensive ($28.68).
Karma Wellness Water Reviews: What Do Customers Have to Say About It?
On Amazon, Karma Wellness Water has an average rating of 4.1 stars out of 5 with a total of 159 customer reviews. Most customers give it a 5 star rating. Here are some of the pros and cons customers report in their reviews:
- An easy, healthy, and tasty way to boost your fluid intake
- Better than other health drinks that contain artificial ingredients, artificial colors, and high fructose corn syrup, among other problematic ingredients
- No sweeteners or artificial flavors
- Can be used as a daily vitamin supplement (contains over 110% of your daily value of 7 essential vitamins)
- Flavors are very tasty
- Cap delivery system works well
- Multiple varieties available to boost different parts of health and wellness (like your immunity or brain power)
- Pricey (about $2 per bottle even when ordered in 12 packs from Amazon); some customers on Amazon report they see cheaper prices from stores
- Not all customers enjoy the flavor
Who Makes Karma Wellness Water?
Karma Wellness Water is made by a company called Karma Culture, LLC.
You can contact that company by email at [email protected]. The company was founded in 2011.
Karma’s Facebook page describes the company as being “dedicated to providing healthy hydration”.
Should You Buy Karma Wellness Water?
Karma Wellness Water is a lineup of bottled water products available online through Amazon or in stores. The bottled waters contain 110% of your daily value or more of 7 essential vitamins. You can also purchase different types of Karma Wellness Water to target different health benefits – like your brain power or immune system.
Overall, Karma Wellness Water is well-reviewed online, with most customers agreeing that it works as advertised to hydrate the body and provide essential nutrients all while tasting great. Karma Wellness Water is priced at the same rate as other bottled water products on Amazon, but offers a significantly higher dose of vitamins and nutrients – with some even comparing it to a multivitamin supplement.
You can purchase Karma Wellness Water online today from Amazon, or find it at local grocery stores and health food retailers.