Since the advent of as-seen on TV commercials, there has been no shortage of exercise systems people can do from home. It can be difficult to choose a system that is proven to work, with so many products to choose from. One product that has had been in the media spotlight recently is Insanity Max 30.
This 60 day fitness program was created by entrepreneur Shaun T, and has been split as two different workouts, with each lasting for half an hour each.
What is Insanity Max 30?
Insanity Max 30 should not be confused with the first Insanity workout system with the same name. BeachBody Insanity Max 30 contains different concepts and workout moves, it is something else entirely.
The original BeachBody Insanity program used a method of interval training, which is when the user is subject to exercising in short, intense bursts. In this new product, the user’s goal is to exercise as hard as they can, for as long as possible. The founder, Shaun T describes Insanity Max 30’s exercise regime as “Making your lungs feel like sandpaper.”
Insanity Max 30 advertises itself as the hardest thirty minutes of your day, for the best results of your life.
The Insanity Max 30 system was innovated to compress the same results of the original system within just thirty minutes. The website makes a point to describe how difficult and intense the system can be for even the experienced person.
The website states that;
“When you first starting Insanity Max 30, you may only reach three minutes (An impressive feat). That means three minutes is your ‘Max out’ pace. So, on the second run, try to extend your time by just thirty seconds. If you keep adding 30 seconds of time to your workout every day, at the end of 60 days, you’ll make it all the way through the program. And you’ll be looking freakin’ fitness good!”
Why Are Customers Choosing Insanity Max 30?
There are many reasons for why people are choosing BeachBody Insanity Max 30 to lose weight. Below is the list of advantages and benefits of using this exercise system:
- The system only takes 30 minutes, 5 days a week. Time-starved customers enjoy the convenience and flexibility of an intense workout for 2.5 hours a week.
- The interesting and engaging moves. The advantage of the Insanity Max 30 workout system over others is in the exercises. Not only is there a large degree of variation between the exercises, they have been designed to be effective in short bursts of intense workout sessions.
- The system itself is challenging. Insanity Max 30 was designed to be a difficult system to execute, but not impossible. This is important because if the system is too hard – or too easy, then the system fails as as an engaging exercise program.
- Zero need for equipment. Insanity Max 30 relies purely on the body weight of the individual for resistance of the movements. This could be a benefit for individuals living in small apartments, as well as enjoying the flexibility of using the system anywhere.
- There are variations to every move. This can be pivotal as doing the same moves over and over again could become boring and self-defeating for the person doing the exercises. The different variations can increase or decrease the level of intensity and resistance and intensity.
- Shaun T will act as your personal trainer. It can get demotivating and lonely training by yourself. Having someone in your corner, even in just a virtual sense, can be the difference between sticking to your exercise regimen and giving up.
Disadvantages of Insanity Max 30
No system can claim to be the perfect weight loss system, and Insanity Max 30 is not without flaws. Below are some of the most common complaints users had about Insanity Max 30.
- BeachBody Insanity Max 30 is not friendly to beginners of exercise. Most reviewers expressed that the Insanity Max 30 system was the hardest set of exercises they’ve ever done. For some beginners even the first few days proved to be too intense and they gave up within the first week.
- The system relies heavily on diet and nutrition, more so than other exercise programs. Although this could be construed as a positive aspect of Insanity Max 30; eating clean and healthy never killed anyone. Some reviewers that were just getting started with exercise found the changes to their levels of exercise, as well as their diets, too many habits to keep up with at once.
- Insanity Max 30 does not include weights, making it much harder to bulk up. The problem with bodyweight exercises such as Insanity is that there can be a lack of resistance in the exercises. This means that it can be harder for the muscles to grow in size and strength.
- Insanity Max 30 should generally be avoided by customers with knee, back and ankle injuries. If you are recovering from an bodily injury in your knees, back or ankles then it could make Insanity Max 30 a difficult, (and painful) exercise regime. Aside from this, it could also aggravate your symptoms and make recovery difficult.
- The system is very difficult. Insanity max was designed for the person that is serious about getting in shape. It is not for the lazy or faint of heart. Because of this, it’s not for everyone.
Where can one buy Insanity Max 30?
Even though Insanity Max 30 is a new program to market, it is still relatively hard to find online. You won’t be able to buy BeachBody Insanity Max 30 on Ebay or Amazon. The easiest place to look is on the company website.
One added benefit to buying through the company website is that it offers a part-payment option. You buy Insanity Max 30 via three monthly fees of $39.
Here’s what you get when you buy:
- The entire Insanity Max 30 system (12 workouts), and two bonus workouts
- Nutrition guide
- Online support, available 24 hours a day
- Free T-shirt if you finish the program and send the company a photo
- 30 day money back guarantee
The Bottom Line – Is Insanity Max 30 Worth it?
If customers are looking for an intense workout that has had positive reviews, then BeachBody Insanity Max 30 could be a good choice. However, it is important to keep the pros and cons in perspective. The system is very difficult, so it’s not for everyone.
Fortunately for prospective customers, the system comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. If users find the system too difficult, or otherwise unsuitable for their needs, they can return it for a full refund.