People of all ages who feel that they could benefit from a mood boosting supplement may want to consider trying Amoryn.
Targeting key neurotransmitters, Amoryn can help improve mental clarity, stress response, and help people feel calm with an elevated mood. Please read below to learn more about Amoryn and how to purchase a bottle.
What Is Amoryn?
Formulated for daily use, Amoryn will help people of all ages balance out their body’s neurotransmitters.
By boosting serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, and GABA, users will be able to naturally increase their mood, improve their mental clarity, and help manage stress more effectively.
How Does Amoryn Work?
Safe for use by men, women, and even children Amoryn works to naturally support overall mood and promote calmness and happiness. Amoryn works to help regulate the levels of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine which may lead to better mood, greater energy, and less anxiety.
Low levels of serotonin may mean people often feel sad or anxious without adequate reason, Amoryn can help. Additionally this supplement helps the body produce enough of the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine to help restore emotional balance and improve overall mood.
Taking Amoryn regularly may help people of all ages feel more motivated and have clearer thinking.
Adult users should take two capsules per day one in the morning and one in the afternoon. If a two capsule dose does not appear to help users can increase their dosage to three or four capsules per day.
The dosing is different for children and it is recommended that all users work with their doctor to make the most informed dosing plan.
The combination of all-natural ingredients helps make Amoryn a gentle supplement for boosting overall mood and cognitive function.
- Hyperforin: Many people will be familiar with this ingredient as it acts similarly to St. John’s Wort which works to boost mood and improve overall well-being.
- 5-HTP: A neurotransmitter that helps support mood and better sleep.
- Rhodiola Rosea: A Scandinavian herb that has been used as part of Chinese Traditional Medicine for centuries to promote physical and cognitive vitality. Rhodiola Rosea may help reduce fatigue and exhaustion in stressful situations.
- B Vitamins: The combination of B6, B12, and Folate provides nutritional support for mood and they help maintain proper levels of serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine.
- Vitamin D3: Works to increase the body’s serotonin levels which can lead to an uplifted mood.
- Selenium: Many adults are running low on this element and low levels can help reduce feelings of sadness and anxiety while boosting energy levels.
- Vitamin C: An antioxidant that protects nerve cells in the brain and supports mood related metabolic processes.
Amoryn is not suitable for vegetarians or vegans due to the gelatin capsule.
Consumers can purchase Amoryn online through the company’s website and Amazon.
- One Bottle: Each sixty count bottle is available for $34.95. Amoryn also offers an auto ship program where consumers will automatically get a new bottle every thirty days and the price per bottle goes down to $29.95.
- Two Bottles: A twin pack is available for $59.90.
- Three Bottles: Purchasing a trio gives consumers a 28% discount at $74.85.
- Six Bottles: Enough for a full six months this option is available for $131.70 which is almost forty percent off regular retail price.
Purchases of two bottles or more through Amoryn will ship for free. Additionally, all purchases come with a sixty day return policy.
Each sixty count bottle is available for $34.95 and ships for free. Amazon does not offer quantity discounts and Amoryn is not eligible for Amazon’s Subscribe and save program.
Should You Use Amoryn?
Many people may benefit by adding a daily supplement that helps regulate neurotransmitters. Amoryn is formulated for safe use by adults and children to help boost mood and improve cognitive function.
Additionally, Amoryn may help people feel happier and handle stress more easily. Interested consumers can learn more by visiting the Amoryn website.