Insomnia can be described as the inability to sleep, or habitual restlessness. More than 60 million Americans each year suffer from insomnia and there are varying opinions on the best ways to treat it.
That’s where Zen Night comes in – Ending your battle with sleeplessness.
People who suffer from sleepless nights describe that feeling of lying awake for hours, restless, being groggy the following day due to lack of sleep, body aches and pains from having pent up energy, or the ability to fall asleep only to wake up in the middle of the night without being able to fall back to sleep.
All common complaints or symptoms if you will of insomnia.
There are many sleep-aids on the market, both by prescription and over the counter, with varying side effects.
At times, one might consider these side effects to be almost more detrimental than the actual insomnia. Some of these side effects include (but are not limited to); changes in appetite, burning or tingling in hands and feet, dizziness, daytime drowsiness, dry mouth, etc. To some degree, counter productive to alleviating sleeplessness issues.
Co-Founder of Zen Life described his experience of taking over the counter sleeping pills as “playing Russian roulette” with his sleep – some worked, some didn’t – some were like a tranquilizer, while others increased the insomnia, the irony.
Then he moved onto prescription sleeping pills.
This is where he described far worse symptoms; hair loss, poor interactions with other medications, and what eventually may have led to, addiction.
After spending thousands of dollars, and plenty of time researching, trying, testing and tweaking of natural remedies, he was able to end his decade long struggle of insomnia with a handful of select highly effective supplements, that worked wonders.
Finally, was able to fall asleep naturally at bedtime, stay asleep and wake up feeling refreshed.
Found that his mind was no longer racing or groggy and his body was able to release tension which in turn eliminated the aches and pains previously experienced.
Given that 1 in 3 people in the United States suffer from some form of insomnia, Patrick Stiles, co-founder of Zen Life Supplements, felt a moral obligation to share his results with others, especially the overwhelming response he received from people asking how he beat insomnia, and how they could too.
So, after hiring a PhD to perfect the formula at Zen Life Supplements he wanted to bring the product out to the public.
He wanted others to be able to take advantage of his research and success with the battle on sleeplessness.
About en Night Different?
With his own experience, and that of the 35 year veteran PhD on board here are a few things that were done to make this natural supplement so powerful and effective;
- Super-charged each ingredient – replacing herbs with extracts to enable the highest absorption rates and effectiveness
- Expanded the ingredients to accommodate the varying causes of insomnia
- Perfected the dosage down to the milligram
- Added several herbs and amino acids that can provide the feeling of calm and relaxation
- And, the PhD based on decisions off of hundreds of clinical studies based on each ingredient
About Zen Night Work
- Take Zen Night 30 minutes before bedtime
- The gelatin capsule dissolves in your stomach in less than three minutes
- And the 10 ingredients go to work!
The 10 Natural Ingredients that will help battle Sleeplessness and Insomnia
- Tryptophan — the same exact ingredient in Turkey that makes you drowsy
- 5-HTP — This amino acid is a precursor to both melatonin and serotonin, which can boost your mood and help you fall asleep. It helps you relax into a peaceful sleep
- Chamomile — the main ingredient in the popular Sleepytime Herbal Tea, which relaxes your body and helps your enter sleep
- GABA — Calms your mind by helping stop your racing thoughts, worry and mind chatter that is keeping you awake. And it acts as a mild sedative so you can drift off easily
- Valerian, Lemon Balm, Passion Flower and Hops — these medicinal herbs have mild sedative effects which help you fall asleep by soothing your body and releasing nervous tension
- Melatonin — This natural hormone is released by your body at night and is responsible for triggering sleepiness. Without it, you wouldn’t be able to fall asleep. Melatonin also helps you stay asleep all night in a deep, restful sleep
- B6 – To help calm your nerves and increase the effectiveness of the other ingredients
So confident, Zen Night comes with a 100% money back guaranteed. No questions asked, if someone is not experiencing the best sleep of their life, simply return the package and all monies will be refunded.
Zen Night Review Summary
Some of these supplements purchased individually can add up to hundreds of dollars if purchased through outlets like GNC or on Amazon.
Zen Night conveniently comes all wrapped up into one pill with an incredibly low cost, including a way to save more than 70% on your purchase.
Bronze Package – $44.95, No subscription, nothing to cancel, no commitment. Only $1.49 per day with this 30 day supply.
Silver Package – $34.95, Save $10.00 simply by having your 30 day supply shipped automatically to your doorstep every month, with zero commitment and can cancel at anytime.
Gold Package – $29.99, Order three bottles at once – 3 month supply, never run out and nothing to cancel (by far the best deal).
*All packages come with the Zen Night Money Back Guarantee.