We all hear “health is wealth”, with good reason. According to reports, people in the developed nations spend a disproportionate amount on their health, compared to other expenses. This desire to be healthy is hardly surprising or new. Whether it is Manna in the Orphic hymns of ancient Greece or the search for the fountain of youth by Spanish conquistadors, man has been searching for ways to improve their health since the beginning.
Thankfully, with the advent of the modern world, scientific research has pushed the fine boundary between practical reality and magic. It is now known that oils promote and maintain the health of human cells. This is where Runner Omega-3 Fish Oil comes in.
What Is Runner Omega-3 Fish Oil?
The Runner Omega3 fish oil is a supplement that provides nutrition and enhances endurance. Some of the salient features of this pill are:
Engineered With A 4:3 EPA/DHA Ratio:
The two most important omega-3 essential fatty acids are eicosapentaenoic acid, better known as EPA, and decosahexaenoic acid, better known as DHA. With a 4:3 ratio, it supports heart health.
With this coating there is none of that off-putting fishy taste, that so many other similar products have.
Supports Heart, Brain And Joints:
The fatty acids in this supplement are ideal for promoting and supporting the cells in the heart brain and joints.
National Sanitation Foundation, is a not for profit organization that provides standards development and product certification. Runner Omega3 has been rigorously tested and approved.
How Omega-3 Fish Oil Pure Molecularly Distilled Supplement Works
The Runner Omega3 fish oil provides nutritional support unlike other natural supplements. The key ingredients in this mix work to support and maintain healthy cells and provide cardiovascular and immune system support. It has been shown to boost and reinforce the heart system, reduce inflammation and preserve healthy cholesterol levels. This supplement consists of :
- Vitamin C: is an antioxidant that helps runners reduce inflammation and boost immunity.
- Vitamin E: is a powerful antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals created during fat metabolism.
- Vitamin D: helps runners strengthen their bones and muscles.
- Vitamin A: helps the eyes see in low light conditions. This pill is packed with Vitamin A to help keep them sharp.
- Omega-3:reduces inflammation to help the body recover faster and grow stronger. This supplement contains a blend of DHA and EPA, that the body can easily use
- Zinc: aids in proper muscle function, immunity, and skin health.
- Magnesium: helps to maximize the body's energy production cycle (ATP).this supplement contains more Magnesium to meet the energy demands of runners.
- Probiotic: help maintain a healthy gut for optimal nutrient absorption and health. gap||vitamins contain up to 8 strains of “good” bacteria to replenish and revive the stomach.
Who Is The Gap||Vitamin?
Gap||vitamin is owned and managed by George. As a fitness guru, he has completed 8 marathons (2:58 PR) and numerous other long distance races. He is a B.S. Chemical Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology and MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. He has a decade of experience in designing and delivering breakthrough products for consumers at companies such as Procter & Gamble, Burt’s Bees, and Coca-Cola to name a few.
Runner Omega-3 Fish Oil Conclusion
With all the research that has been put into these supplements, it is no surprise that they are optimized for absorption by the body. Priced at a reasonable $21.99 for a bottle of 60 softgels, this is worth a try. For more information about the product or to make a purchase visit their Amazon page at amazon.com/Runner-Omega-3-Supplement-Endurance-Nutrition/dp/B079NMR454/