Rocky Mountain Sunscreen is a company who manufacturers a full line of products designed with sunscreen protection. These products are available on the company website.
What is Rocky Mountain Sunscreen?
We all find ways to take care of ourselves. We work out, eat healthy, get enough sleep, choose organic, take vitamins, drink water, and meditate. We use products that help us stay younger, cleanse our bodies, reduce wrinkles, remove grey, reduce stress, and save the planet. Why is it we so often overlook skin protection?
Rocky Mountain Sunscreen is a company that protects our skin. They have created a line of products with the perfect formula of sunscreen that gives broad spectrum protection and does not irritate even the most sensitive skin. What is SPF? SPF stands for Sun Protection Factor.
The line of all-natural sunscreen SPF 30 products has been certified by the Natural Products Association (NPA). Passing a rigorous set of standards, Rocky Mountain Sunscreen has created a line that meets the NPA’s seal of approval. Meeting these standards allows them to offer the best natural sunscreen available today.
How Does Rocky Mountain Sunscreen SPF 30 Work?
Sunscreens come in many SPFs (sun protection factor). A sunscreen with SPF-15 protects against 93% of UVB rays. A sunscreen with SPF-30 protects against 97% of UVB rays. Sunscreens with super high SPF numbers, like SPF-50 or more, are predominantly marketing ploys. Nearly all experts believe SPF-30 is enough for most people, provided you use enough and reapply as needed.
What we all need is a quality, broad spectrum sunscreen with an SPF 30 rating. At Rocky Mountain Sunscreen, they produce a line of products specifically with this rating. You can feel assured that you are getting the best sun protection your skin needs.
No matter your skin type, this sunscreen will give you the protection you need, regardless of how active you are in the sun. Rocky Mountain SPF 30 offers the following benefits:
- Enhanced bonding base formula to stay on in most activities
- A water-resistant formula (re-apply after 80 minutes)
- A shelf life of 2 years
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- Fragrance free
- Greaseless and non-comedogenic
- Convenient portable size
- Economical bulk sizes available
The all-natural sunscreen SPF 30 formula has two active ingredients that make it easy to know you are purchasing a sunscreen with full broad spectrum protection and additional ingredients that provide moisturizing:
- titanium dioxide – filters UV rays, does not penetrate or clog pores, nonallergenic
- zinc oxide – filters UV rays, does not penetrate or clog pores, non-irritating
- Inactive ingredients include sunflower seed oil, tocopherol (Vitamin E), safflower seed oil, and other natural ingredients which shield from UV rays and have moisturizing qualities
All Rocky Mountain sunscreens are void of:
- Nut oil
- Retinyl Palmitate
Using Rocky Mountain Sunscreen
To receive the maximum benefits from your SPF 30 Sunscreen, apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply every 80 minutes if swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, or every 2 hours for other exposure to the sun.
Spending time in the sun increases your risks for early skin aging and skin cancer. To decrease risk, regularly use protection of SPF 30 when exposed to sun. Rocky Mountain products are safe for daily use.
Pricing for Rocky Mountain Sunscreen, SPF 30
Rocky Mountain Sunscreen offers many sizes and containers for their products, including a travel-sized 1.5-ounce bottle with a carabiner clip for easy transport, 6-ounce bottles, and bulk sizes of both quart and gallon.
For added convenience, a pump dispenser is available on larger containers. The larger (or bulk) containers are an easy and economical way to keep kids safe all summer – great for daycare centers, schools, or large groups, like pool parties.
Following are the prices for SPF 30 products offered at the Rocky Mountain Sunscreen website:
- $4.99 for 1.5-oz SPF30 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen w/carabiner
- $4.99 for 2-oz SPF30 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Refillable Bottle
- $9.99 for 6-oz SPF30 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Refillable Bottle
- $37.50 for Quart Pump SPF30 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- $37.50 for Quart Pump SPF30 Kids Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- $120.00 for Gallon Pump SPF30 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- $120.00 for Gallon Pump SPF30 Kids Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
Contacting Customer Service for Rocky Mountain Sunscreen
To reach customer service for Rocky Mountain Sunscreen, call 1-888-365-8899 or fill in the form located at [email protected]
Rocky Mountain Sunscreen Conclusion
Protect your skin from the everyday effects of the sun. Use the all-natural line of SPF 30 products manufactured by Rocky Mountain Sunscreen, which provide the protection you need, but do not have the chemicals you don’t need.