With the threat of vampires becoming more and more real, it is important to stay informed about what can defeat and repel the undead. Garlic and Holy water are two of the most affective ways to make sure that a vampire does not bother you or your family.
We are going to be discussing The Pure Vermont Garlic and Holy Water Vampire Repelling Soap in this review today, and showing you how it can help you repel vampires and keep you among the living.
What is the Pojos Garlic Soap?
The Pojos Garlic Soap is a soap that is created by a company called Pojo Soaps. It is a soap that is made from garlic and Holy water; both of which are things that vampires cannot stand.
This will help protect you from a vampire attack and can help keep them away from you!
How Does Pojos Garlic Soap Work?
Pojos Garlic Soap is made from a powerful mixture of Holy water and garlic. Vampires will not come within a mile of this stuff! Because this product has a main ingredient of garlic, it has a strong garlic odor to it.
Pojo Soaps has a disclaimer on their site that this soap will help prevent and ward off physical attacks, but does not guarantee protection against spiritual or psychic attacks.
Vampires are allergic to both garlic and Holy water, making this the perfect product to keep you safe from the undead. Simply add water to this soap, and it will lather up a garlic-scented frenzy that will disorient and hurt any vampire that is trying to come after you.
Other Benefits of the Vampire Repelling Soap Include:
- Strong garlic odor from the garlic oil ingredients. This can repel and deter vampires from even wanting to try to deal with you.
- Pojo packages this soap beautifully, so you can keep it on display as a deterrent, keep for decoration, or give as a gift to someone else (especially if they are in danger of a vampire attach).
- Holy water and garlic blend will deter even the most aggressive and relentless vampires. This soap helps keep the danger of vampires at bay and away from you!
- Contains the same honey and goat milk ingredients as the other soaps that Pojo makes, so it will moisturize and heal your skin (while keeping you from joining a legion of the undead).
Who Makes Pojos Garlic Soap?
The Pure Vermont Garlic and Holy Water Vampire Repelling Soap is a real product that is made by a company called Pojo Soaps. Pojo Soaps is a company that specializes in handmade, natural soap products.
Pojos Garlic Soap Vampire Repelling Soap Pricing
The Vampire Repelling Soap is available for purchase directly though Pojo’s website. The pricing is as follows:
- 1 bar of Vampire Repelling soap (3 ounces): $10.00 plus shipping and handling
- 2 bars of Vampire Repelling soap (3 ounces each): $16.00 plus shipping and handling
- 3 bars of Vampire Repelling soap (3 ounces each): $21.00 plus shipping and handling
Pojo Soaps offers a 100% money back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with this product in any way or if it does not work for you. You can return the product for a refund minus shipping and handling.
Should You Buy Pojos Garlic Soap?
YES! Anyone can fall victim to a vampire if they aren’t careful! Use this product to keep them away from you and keep you out of harm’s way. You can view the product information and purchase your Vampire Repelling Soap on Pojo’s website.
Pojos Garlic Soap Summary
You can learn more about the Vampire Repelling Soap, place your order, and read F A Q’s on Pojo’s website at www.pojosoaps.com. You can also browse through their other products and choose any products that are right for you.