Muscle Builders are highly beneficial tools that people can make use of in order to boost their innate muscle building capacity. A majority of the high quality supplements in this category contain amino derivatives and protein isolates.
This is because, the tissues and tendons in our bodies are primarily composed of protein blocks. Thus, when there is a continuous supply of pure protein into our bodies, we are able to speed up the muscle production rate within our metabolic centres.
Additionally, many of today’s potent products also help in rewiring our neural networks. Through this rearrangement, certain signals pertaining to fatigue development and tiredness can be inhibited and reduced. Thus allowing for extended workouts and increased physical output. However, all of that being said. It is important to stay clear of supplements that make use of steroid extracts and other chemically synthesised agents.
This is because, many studies have shown that regular use of such compounds can lead to a series of health issues. For example, certain anabolic steroids cannot be completely synthesised by our systems, and thus some of their by-products can linger in our bloodstream for years.
They gradually accumulate, and over time can start to cause constriction issues. Hence, many experts recommend the intake of supplements that are herbal and natural in their composition. Users should make sure that all of the components in their supplement are ‘bioavailable’ and can be easily removed from their bodies, once their purpose has been satisfied.
About Peak ATP
Peak ATP is an all new ‘training support’ supplement that helps in increasing the overall quality of our workouts and training regimes.
Clinical studies have demonstrated that the active agents contained within Peak ATP can help increase strength and power levels, aid in faster recovery, decrease the buildup of fatigue and its associated syndromes, increase physical output and finally, heighten stamina levels.
Some of the key features of this supplement include:
- Scientific Backing: while many supplements contain harmful components which hide behind the garb of being ‘proprietary blends’ or ‘special ingredients’, Peak ATP contains many natural extracts which been clinically validated for their efficacy. There is also scientific literature that points to the fact the central ingredients of the product are safe and can be used for long durations within the risk of any side effects.
- Muscle Pump: trials have shown that athletes who used the supplement for a period of 2-4 weeks, saw an improvement in their overall power levels by a staggering 147%.
- Body Mass Development: regular consumption of this potent mass builder has seen individuals increase their overall Mass index by a staggering 100%. This essentially means that the proteins in the mix can help increase in the development of our lean muscle mass quite substantially.
- Muscle Thickness: quite often, muscle builders simply give definition to our tissues rather than increasing their volume. Using certain highly potent volume enhancers, the supplement is able to hydrolyze our cells and give our muscles more density and shape.
- Circulatory Rate: due to the presence of various vasodilators, Peak ATP is able to heighten the base functioning rate of our heart. This results in a 54% increase in overall blood delivery to our key organs and muscle sites.
- Calcium Delivery: the supplement contains clinically validated doses of calcium which can help increase bone density and overall skeletal health.
Peak ATP Dosage Details
- 400 mg of the powder should be taken along with large doses of water (400ml).
- The supplement is best consumed on an empty stomach (ideally in the mornings).
- Also, on training days, a serving should be consumed 30-60 minutes before the session.
- On non training days, one serving should be ingested 30 minutes before a light meal (ideally, breakfast).
- As is obvious, the potency of the supplement makes it highly unsuitable for individuals under the age of 18. Similarly, older people with medical issues should consult a doctor before starting regular consumption.
Other Important Information
- Suitable for Vegans: Peak ATP does not contain milk, eggs, or any other products derived from animals.
- Safe for professional athletic use: the supplement is acceptable for use in sports and is not banned by any athletic body (per review of the 2013 Banned Substance List of WADA, NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, NCAA, and NWBF).
- Fast Results: according to research provided by the manufacturer, ‘one can expect to see significant changes in body composition after approximately 6-8 weeks, measurable changes in strength and fatigue resistance in as little as 2 weeks, and improvements in blood flow in as little as one week.
Peak ATP Pricing and Availability
Peak ATP can be purchased through following the links provided by the manufacturer on the official product website. (http://peakatp.com/where-to-buy)
There are many stores which offer different price listings. Thus, users may want to do a bit of searching before they finally decide to buy the product.