Can Myokem Alphadex Increase Your Muscle Tone?
You may be taking into consideration the thought of buying testosterone booster supplements which could somehow help to balance the amount of testosterone in your blood.
That's a wise decision, and searching for the very best testosterone supplement which is not that difficult now since there are several different types of supplements that you can find in the market. Furthermore, some T-boosters work on inhibiting Estrogen (female hormone) while also promoting the natural production of testosterone.
Alphadex is an anti-estrogen testosterone supplement that is in use as a hormone replacement therapy. The supplement comprises of anti-aromatase formula which reduces testosterone conversion into estrogen. Aromatase is the enzyme responsible for testosterone reduction, and consequently more feminine characteristics.
The Components of Myokem Alphadex
- Acacetin – as the main ingredient, the plant extract has the anti-aromatase and anti-estrogen properties. Also controls hormonal balance in the body.
- Safflower Seed – helps prevent heart diseases, stroke, and atherosclerosis (hardening of the artery). Research shows it also induces sweating and an excellent stimulant
- Garcinia Mangostana – health benefits include antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Black Pepper Extracts – increases the bioavailability of the supplement. It is also an excellent antioxidant and promotes metabolism.
- Brassaiopsis Glomerulata Extract – also has the anti-aromatase features with the ability to reverse low testosterone levels.
Advantages of Myokem Alphadex
- Increased lean muscles
- Rise in libido
- Hormonal balance regulation
- Minimal chances of side effects
- Controlling of estrogen levels
- Improves the testosterone levels by reducing the rate of conversion the male hormone into estrogen
- Increased strength and stamina
Potential Side Effects of Taking Myokem Alphadex
Although side effects do depend on the ingredients in use, at times the user body can have an individual reaction to the components which can be safe. The manufacturer indicates no side effects, but customer reviews do suggest that there could be an adverse reaction to the supplement.
Here is a list of the risks you can experience with using Myokem Alphadex:
- Dry mouth
- Low blood pressure
- Slower heart rate
- Pain in joints
Is Myokem Alphadex Effective?
Whereas Alphadex receives acclaims and hype on its capabilities, there is still little to desire from the supplement. Customer reviews mainly rate the product as below par regarding results. Some have even reported feeling no change at all.
However, this is not a basis for Alphadex not having the ability to give muscles. Remember supplement results depend on the user's body, diet, and lifestyle. As such it is a requirement to first check with your physician before you can start using Alphadex. In conclusion, I would rate the effectiveness of Alphadex as fair although it does not live up to its real expectation.
The Myokem Alphadex Verdict
The concept of as an estrogen-inhibitor for a testosterone booster is unique in the world of supplement. However, the science behind the supplement is proving a challenge on working on a much broader scale.
Additionally, the price seems a bit too high to pay for a supplement with such a reputation. Professional bodybuilders are also not convinced that Myokem Alphadex can give people the muscles they desire as far as the ingredient components go.