When people are looking for a way to boost energy with high performance, they want a health supplement that works. Mr. Hyde Pre-workout may be the powdered supplement to get people prepared before working out. It’s great for staying focused and overall performance.
What Is Mr. Hyde Pre-workout?
Mr. Hyde Pre-workout is a powdered supplement that gives people energy, helps with muscle catabolism, muscle growth, and performance. It contains high-powered thermogenic compounds and an ingredient called choline bitartrate for focus. Pre-workouts will never be the same.
About Mr. Hyde Pre-workout
This powdered supplement has been around since 2013. The company’s vision supports exercise, diet, and supplements with a healthy lifestyle. They provide the necessary tools for people to achieve their health and wellness goals.
How Does Mr. Hyde Work?
People can mix a scoop of Mr. Hyde Pre-workout with 8 ounces of water. People should drink it 15-30 minutes before working out. Once a day is the ideal time to drink the powdered supplement. The company suggests not taking this supplement more than 4 weeks straight. Mr. Hyde Pre-workout supports skin tearing pumps, enhanced endurance, maximum performance, focus, muscular strength, and power.
What Are The Ingredients In Mr. Hyde Pre-workout?
The ingredients in Mr. Hyde Pre-workout gives people the energy boost and the tools they need to perform at a higher level. So what’s in Mr. Hyde that enables people to perform at their best? The following are the ingredients in Mr. Hyde Pre-workout.
- Beta Alanine- helps with gaining lean muscle. It also helps with boosting performance. It has antioxidants and an anti-aging compound.
- Creatine Monohydrate- helps with size and strength. It also contributes to muscular endurance and muscle recovery. Training and work capacity will be improved.
- L-Leucine- is an amino acid people can only get through diet. The body doesn’t produce this ingredient. It helps with weight loss, creating lean muscle, and cholesterol levels.
- Agmatine Sulfate- lives in the neurons of the brain. It helps with mental awareness and improving insulin in the body. It’s also great for pain relief.
- L-Citrulline Malate- is an amino acid and is created naturally inside the body. It helps with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, fatigue, and sickle cell disease. It is also used for heart disease, bodybuilding, and so much more.
- Caffeine Anhydrous- is caffeine in the form of powder that is used as an additive in supplements and weight loss pills. It gives people a boost of caffeine and claims to help with metabolism and suppressing appetite.
- Dicaffeine Malate- combines caffeine and malic acid to help with digestion and energy. It decreases fatigue, helps with concentration, and improves performance. It also helps with mood and metabolism.
- Caffeine Citrate- is a muscle relaxant, stimulant, and diuretic. It decreases fatigue and increases alertness. It also helps with headaches.
- Pikatropin- is a cognitive enhancer that helps improves blood flow to the brain. It also decreases mental fatigue. It also helps with mental awareness and performance.
- N-Methyl Tyramine- helps with energy and burning fat. It helps improve the circulation of oxygen in the body. It also helps regulate blood pressure.
- Hordenine- gives people energy and improves mood. It also helps with concentration, and feeling good. Weight loss is possible because it increases metabolism and decreases appetite.
- Yohimbe Bark Extract- is a tree in Africa. It helps with energy by increasing blood flow. It also contains powerful antioxidants.
- Rauwolfia Vomitoria Root Extract- is a medicinal plant. It treats high blood pressure and illness. It also helps with treating anxiety.
Concerns With Mr. Hyde Pre-workout
Mr. Hyde Pre-workout has some great benefits. There are some concerns with this health supplement. The unappealing taste, the side effects, and the science may be factors that make this powder unsuccessful.
- Awful taste- The flavor is not the most appealing. Customers have complained about the taste. One customer said, “Horrible…tastes like toilet water…” while another customer, said it, “Tasted terrible, hardly no effect…” People will not get the results they desire if they are unable to take the supplement on a regular basis.
- Side Effects- People who have used Mr. Hyde Pre-workout have experienced side effects. Customers complained of dizziness, rapid heartbeat, high blood pressure, headaches, nausea, upset stomach, and no energy. Long-term success is not possible because of these obstacles that are in the way to better health.
- The Science- Going onto the website, people will not find clinical research about Mr. Hyde Pre-workout to support its success. It does have the complete ingredient label on the website. There is nothing unique about this supplement because other companies use the same ingredients to benefit people’s health.
If people have any kind of health condition like being pregnant or being on medication, it is important to consult a doctor before using Mr. Hyde Pre-workout. When people take this pre-workout supplement, they should not take it 4 hours before bedtime. It is also recommended to not take it with other caffeine products or stimulants.
Where To Buy Mr. Hyde
People can purchase the powder in stores or online. It costs from $35.99 to $94.99 depending on the serving sizes people prefer. They come in servings of 15, 30, and 60.
Money Back Guarantee
A 30-day guarantee is offered. The company has to give the ok for returning the product. This only applies if people purchased Mr. Hyde from their website.
Mr. Hyde Pre-workout is a powdered, supplement that claims to give people the energy they need to improve their health before they workout. They recommend that people add the mix to 8 ounces of water, to improve energy, muscle growth, and focus. Mr. Hyde’s taste, reported side effects, and science may pose some questions and concerns. Talk to a doctor before using Mr. Hyde. People can buy the supplement online or in stores but there is no product guarantee when it’s not purchased directly from the company’s website.