Lipton is claiming to help make wellness more accessible for busy people with its new Lipton Wellness Tea range. The new variety, made with carefully selected botanicals and blended with essential oils, helps make health a portion of your daily routine — in just 4-6 minutes of brew time.
Benefits of Drinking Lipton Wellness Tea
- Reduce Stress: A comforting, cozy herbal infusion that will assist you unwind including cinnamon, lavender and chamomile.
- Detox: This herbal and green extract is the perfect companion to wash eating featuring dandelion, nettle and grapefruit.
- Soothe Your Tummy: A natural infusion for those times your stomach feels less than its best comprising peppermint, ginger and fennel.
- Bedtime Bliss: A herbal infusion that sings you to sleep, like a lullaby in a cup with chamomile, mint and orange peel.
The brand new Lipton Wellness Tea range will be available in retailers nationwide beginning in late September with a suggested retail price of $3.99.
About Lipton Wellness Tea
With more than 125 decades of experience, Lipton is one of the world's most well-known refreshment brands, with tea-based beverages such as leaf tea, infusions, and ready-to-drink brewed tea.
Unilever is one of the world's leading suppliers of Food, Home Care, Personal Care and Refreshment products with sales in over 190 nations and reaching 2.5 billion customers per day.
In the United States, the portfolio includes brand icons such as Axe, Ben & Jerry's, Breyers, Caress, Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy, Country Crock, Degree, Dollar Shave Club, Dove, Good Humor, Hellmann's, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!
Unilever employs approximately 8,000 people in the United States — producing more than $9 billion in earnings in 2016.
The Unilever Sustainable Living Strategy devotes to:
- Helping more than a thousand individuals do it to enhance their health and well-being from 2020.
- Halving the ecological impact of our products by 2030.
- Enhancing the livelihoods of countless people by 2020.
- The USLP creates value by driving trust and growth, eliminating costs and decreasing risks. The organization's sustainable living brands are increasing 50% quicker than the remainder of the business and delivered more than 60% of the company's growth in 2016.
Unilever was ranked number one in its sector in the 2016 Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In the FTSE4Good Index, it achieved the greatest environmental score of 5. It led the list of International Corporate Sustainability Leaders from the 2017 GlobeScan/SustainAbility yearly survey for the seventh year running.