Kencko is a brand that provides consumers with a convenient way to bring in organic fruits and vegetables to their diet at an affordable price. Consumers can shop the options from the official website only, since the products are not available in stores.
What is Kencko?
Having the right nutritional support in the body is absolutely necessary to having it run. In recent years and studies, consumers have begun to become aware of the dangers of consuming produce that has been treated with pesticides. While some people have elected to just wash the produce instead, but organic food can be expensive and is not always convenient for consumers to bring along. Instead, there are many organic companies that can offer organic meals and drinks, like Kencko.
Kencko gives consumers the opportunity to enjoy organic blends of fruits and vegetables, but without the need for making a mess in the kitchen with preparation. By using this drink, the company states that the nutritional support can:
- Reduce the risk of heart disease
- Minimize the risk of stroke
- Mildly reduce the risk of cancer
- Lower blood pressure
- Benefit the digestive system
- Support eye health
- Balance blood sugar
The brand only uses natural ingredients, and only uses the natural sugars included with the produce. Despite the rich color of these drinks, there is no evidence that suggests artificial ingredients. Within the packets, consumers will get about 200 grams of produce in every packet.
How the Powders Are Made
Most companies that boast these kinds of products will add all kinds of fillers, basically drying out the fruit and riding it of nutrients. When the company creates these concoctions, they start with freezing the ingredients, which preserves them at their optimum level of nutrition. The ingredients that the variations may include are:
Then, the company uses slow heat to draw out the extra water, still maintaining the nutritional value. The remaining ingredients are ground into the powder that the user will prepare themselves.
Available Products from Kencko
Consumers will have the choice of three different packages, which they can customize with the flavors that they want. Between the 10-pack ($26.90), 30-pack ($59.90), and 60-pack ($89.50), consumers will pick their combinations of:
- Blacks, for clear skin and anti-aging benefits
- Acai, banana, strawberry, mango, Kombucha, and cinnamon
- Corals, to improve athletic performance and balance cholesterol levels
- Beetroot, apple, carrot, orange, mango, and turmeric
- Yellows, to support the eye and brain health
- Carrot, pineapple, banana, mango, Kombucha, and cinnamon
- Purples, for better heart function and nutritional support during pregnancy
- Blackberry, blueberry, raspberry, cranberry, banana, strawberry, and dates
- Reds, to improve immunity and reduce the risk of high blood pressure
- Strawberry, raspberry, banana, apple, dates, ginger, and chia seeds
- Greens, to promote better memory retention and reduce the risk of muscle pain
- Spinach, kale, kiwi, pineapple, apple, banana, and ginger
Each one of the blends comes in a simple packet for consumers to bring along wherever they go. Consumers can sign up for a subscription to regularly receive these shipments, if necessary. The treatment is not a replacement for meals, so consumers will still need to maintain a balanced diet outside of the supplements.
Preparing the Kencko Blends
Consumers are provided with the Kencko flavors with the use of single-serve packets. To create the drink, the user can pour out the powder into any drink. The company recommends two servings a day to get their recommended daily nutrition from fruits and vegetables.
Even though the website has plenty of information about the Kencko products, consumers may want to learn other details about the brand. The company can be reached by sending an email to [email protected].
The team is available on weekdays from 9:00am to 6:00pm EST.
Kencko has a variety of different flavors for consumers of all ages, but the health benefits are fairly expansive as well. There are many different variations for consumers, so the only real concern should be if the individual has an allergy to any of the fruits or vegetables. The mixture dissolves into a smooth drink, which can accompany a meal or act as a mid-day snack, which is especially helpful when someone is on-the-go.