There is a huge variety of supplements that one can choose from today, from sprays, pills, and shakes that can be consumed for those who live busy lifestyles. These products work in various ways, with some claiming to sharpen the user’s mental focus, while others work to actively promote lean muscle mass and rapid weight loss.
However, there are a handful of brands in the market that claim to enhance one’s physical and mental capabilities, with one of them being MCT Oil by Jarrow Formulas.
What is Jarrow Formulas MCT Oil?
Jarrow Formulas MCT Oil contains a natural source of caprylic and capric fatty acids. These essential fats work as a fuel for the user’s muscles and mind, which can induce weight loss when they are combined with an effective diet.
Additionally, caprylic fatty acid can boost the user’s metabolism, as well as providing a low-cab alternative to crash diets and other fads that pass in and out of the fitness industry.
The product is reported to be all-natural and odourless, with a 100% pure consistency in the ingredients used.
MCT Oil also contains medium chain triglycerides, which are sourced from coconut oil as part of its principal formula. There are also other additives that work synergistically the triglycerides so that users can see results in as little as three to four weeks of consistent ingestion.
Benefits of Jarrow Formulas MCT Oil
- Fast energy for the brain
- Supports the user’s metabolism
- Works best when used in conjunction with a low-carb, ketogenic diet
- Natural ingredients
- Odourless and tasteless
- Can be consumed while on the go
Ingredients of Jarrow Formulas MCT Oil
Jarrow Formulas MCT Oil contains traces of tree nuts, which are sometimes known as coconuts.
Users may be pleased to learn that the supplement does not contain wheat, gluten, soyabean, eggs, or shellfish, which could come as great news to people with allergies.
Jarrow Formulas MCT Oil contains three principal ingredients as part of its formulation:
- Medium Chain Triglycerides: MCTs are used by the body to break down into energy, and are especially useful for people who suffer from conditions such as Crohns Disease, or anyone missing a gallbladder. MCTs also give the user a host of hormonal and metabolic benefits, as well as being the ultimate ketogenic fat.
- Capric Acid: This ingredient is used for its antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. This makes capric acid useful for treating many conditions, and form the primary reasons why its presence in ketogenic diets.
- Caprylic Acids: Caprylic acid’s primary use is to kill harmful Candida cells that can be found in the user’s digestion system. It also helps to restore the pH levels of one’s stomach acids to normal levels, which is important when eating a lot of acidic or alkaline-based foods.
How to Take Jarrow Formulas MCT Oil
Jarrow Formulas MCT Oil should be taken twice per day, along with a ketogenic diet for the best results. Users should consume the supplement along with a large glass of water for the required hydration, as well as spacing out their doses in the morning and evenings.
It is not recommended to take MCT Oil for longer than ninety consecutive days, as this could lead the body to develop a tolerance to the supplement’s formula. However, users are free to consume the supplement if they take regular breaks in between doses, as well as having days when they do not take MCT Oil at all.
Jarrow Formulas MCT Oil Conclusion
MCT Oil is a popular addition to ketogenic diet, and users are able to get a load of benefits for their physical and mental well-being in the process.
Shoppers should study MCT Oil’s label and ingredients carefully to see if the product will work for them, as the oil does not come with a money back guarantee, nor is there presently any way to procure the product via the means of a free trial.
Users can pick up a bottle of MCT from the company’s website, as well as through various shopping platforms.