Working out is a great way to stay fit and have a lean physique, but it can be hard to spend hours in the gym if you have a life. Busy schedules often don’t permit lots of gym time, and it can be hard to schedule in several hours of workout time per day.
Now there is a workout plan that does not require hours or your day, or even a gym to accomplish your goals. It uses high intensity workouts, dumb bells, and only 20 minutes per day to get you fit and feeling great.
Today we will be discussing a program that works out your arms called Dumb Bell Domination. We will be reviewing this program and helping you determine if it is the right one for you to try.
What is the DumbBell Domination and How Does it Work?
DumbBell Domination is a plan written by Jen Comas that incorporates short, intense workouts into 20 minutes per day or less. Rather than spending hours at the gym, Jen believes that if you simply pump up the intensity of shorter workouts, you can have similar results and build strength that way too.
Other benefits of the DumbBell Domination Workout include:
- They are intense workouts that take only 20 minutes or less, so they can be squeezed into anyone’s busy day
- This program is great for just about anyone, but can especially benefit: beginners, advanced fitness goers, stay at home moms (while their kiddos are resting or in school), travellers (most hotels have dumb bells to work with), or anyone else who can grab a quick pair of dumb bells and work out for 20 minutes or less
- It is a plan you don’t need a gym to complete! You can complete all of these workouts the comfort of your own home, or wherever else you can have dumb bells.
- Metabolic conditioning: these workouts are designed to increase storage of energy and energy utilization for all activities
- Weight training: can help build core strength
- Choice: you can choose the intensity of the workout for that day
- Freedom: you can do these workouts pretty much anywhere
How Will DumbBell Domination Benefit Me?
The DumbBell Domination Program can benefit you by providing short, intense workouts you can do in the comfort of your own home, while you are on the road, or anywhere else you may be able to have a dumb bell. It may be able to help you get fit and build lean muscle tissue while maintaining your busy schedule.
Who Makes This Program?
This program is written by Jen Coma. Jen is a nutrition coach, certified personal trainer, yoga instructor, and weightlifting coach. She is using her knowledge to create workout programs that can work for anyone, no matter their time constraints. Her programs may be able to help you lose weight and keep it off.
DumbBell Domination Program Pricing
The DumbBell Domination Workout Program is available for purchase for $47.00 off of Jen’s website.
If you are not sure if you want to purchase the entire program, she has an email workout list you can join before you purchase. She will email you some free workouts during their challenge period to keep you going and accountable to the changes you want to make.
Should You Buy DumbBell Domination?
If you want a workout plan that is quick and easy enough to fit into spare time at home, want material that was written my a certified personal trainer and nutritionist, or just want to try something new, the Dumb Bell Domination Program may be the right one for you to try.
For more information on this workout plan and how it can benefit you, visit Jen’s website for details
Learn More About DumbBell Domination
You can learn more about the Dumb Bell Domination Workout Program by Jen Comas, read about how their products can benefit your fitness and workout routine, and place an order for this product at their website at http://jencomas.com/dumbbell-domination-workout-program/.
Though we have not tried or used this product yet, we will update our information with new comments below as time goes on