Weight loss pills have been around for sometime now but have they really been beneficial?
Botanical Slimming, like all weight loss pills, is in the same category. Botanical Slimmings, is the pill unhealthy? The side effects and other factors will be looked into.
What Is Botanical Slimming?
Botanical Slimming, better known as Meizitang, is a weight loss supplement that aids in people’s goal to lose weight by burning fat and reducing appetite. It’s the natural way to shed those pounds for men and women.
Is this high quality product just another weight loss pill or will it change the lives of our health?
Where Did It Come From?
Botanical Slimming is sold in the U.S. This weight loss pill has been around since 2008. Its’ website is the original distributor of this product and claims how effective this product is by calling it an “unsurpassed miracle.”
What’s Inside Our Weight Loss Pill?
Natural plants exist in these supplements. Their job is to help people maintain a slim and beautiful figure, so they look good on the outside. These ingredients are taken naturally from their environment and used with technology to create the soft gel capsules.
- Job Tears – Reduces cholesterol levels and body weight
- Artemisia Dracunculus – Helps with digestion
- Bamboo Shoot – Decrease cholesterol and prevents the increase of cancer
- Psyllum Husk – Helps with constipation and managing cholesterol levels
- Lotus Leaf – Keeps the intestines clean, and helps the stomach spleen, and liver
How Does It Work?
A capsule a day in the morning is taken to hold back the “activity of lipase in the stomach and intestinal canal,” says the Botanical Slimming website. This action occurs so that the fat can be removed by the food that is eaten and not be absorbed by the body. The metabolism in this capsule improves circulation throughout the body and removes the toxins from the body.
When Botanical Slimming is ingested, the fat burns off in the belly, arms, legs, and waist. Losing 10-15 pounds is a result of taking the pill in a month. Keeping the capsules in a cool, dry spot will produce the best results.
The Positive And Negative Effects
The Botanical Slimming capsule has great benefits. It burns fat by curbing appetite. There are also negative side effects with the pill.
- Very Thirsty. Taking the pills does cause thirst. The capsules take out the toxins faster when water is used. It is required to have at least 90 ounces of water a day, so the muscles in the leg don’t crap up.
- Losing Weight In All The Right Places. Fat will burn off the body, resulting in a slimmer figure. One week will show the results of the pill along with exercise. The result may turn out to be smaller breasts.
- Skin Will Feel Refreshed. A bad taste in the mouth is a result of taking this pill, but it will go away after a while. The skin will experience beauty because of the weight loss. A decrease in wrinkles and a softer feel to the skin will be apparent on the face.
- Energy To Spare. The pill needs to be taken with breakfast and a nutritious lunch is important in order to reap the benefits. It also makes people feel revitalized. Sleeping is another positive to taking Botanical Slimmings.
The Problem With Botanical Slimmings
Weight loss pills don’t always work. Botanical Slimming is a prime example of this because complaints have been made. One customer says, “I had issues after taking it a few weeks. I didn’t lose any weight like they claimed.”
In 2011 The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) got involved with this product because the drugs inside the pill were “undeclared.” It was even taken off the shelves in 2010 for safety reasons. The distributor claimed the pills were 100% natural. In their investigation they found something called Sibutramine, which is a substance known to cause blood pressure to increase, stroke, coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, and arrhythmia.
Stay clear of Botanical Slimmings because it does have negative side effects. There are certain people who need to be more aware than others because of their medical conditions. People should not take if…
- Coronary Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Drug Addict
- Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Pregnancy or Lactation in Women
- 18 or under and over 60
- Not with other drugs
The Cost Of Botanical Slimmings
When people want to buy Botanical Slimmings, they can find them on the Botanical Slimmings website. The prices range depending on how many boxes people want to purchase. 10 boxes are $190.00 dollars while a box of 100 is $1500.
The Bottom Line- Is Botanical Slimmings Healthy?
People are different when it comes to weight loss. This weight loss pill burns fat, curbs appetite, gives people more energy, and so much more. There are positive effects to taking this supplement, but there are negative effects like feeling thirsty, and ending up with a bad taste in the mouth.
The FDA recalled Botanical Slimming in 2010 because it was not 100% natural. In October 2011 an investigation was conducted to look into the matter. It has since then put back onto shelves.
When people have medical issues, it’s important not to take the capsule. It is a risk to take Botanical Slimmings if heart problems, alcohol, drugs, and other factors are involved. It’s important to read the label containing the pills.
Botanical Slimmings has been proven to work with some people and not with other people. It all depends on body chemistry. People need to determine if it’s healthy for them by making sure they have no conditions that would put them at risk. In the end people need to form their own opinions based on the facts presented to them.