Ayurvedic Woman Review – Right Choice?
The Ayurvedic Woman is a detailed and simple program that works to inform people about the unique perspectives of Ayurvedic women’s health. The goal of the Ayurvedic Woman program is to bring the female body back to balance. It focuses on ways to reduce and eliminate problems in the reproductive system that tend to wreak havoc on the female body.
By balancing out the disturbances in the female form, Ayurvedic Woman hopes to lead woman to an improved way of life. Those who have followed the program have found themselves to be more focused and efficient in their daily tasks. In addition to this efficiency, women who follow the Ayurvedic Woman program are able to enjoy a more balanced health and improve their moods, keeping them more steady and stable throughout their life. And, those who have used this system have noticed the changes they have made in their lives have spread to the lives of their family and friends.
While most people consider the methods taught in Ayurvedic Woman to be for older woman, research and studies have found that these methods benefits women of all ages. In fact, Ayurvedic Woman was created for girls just exiting their childhood, women reaching their child bearing age, to women entering or experiencing menopause.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Woman
When it comes to programs about improving health, especially the health of women, it’s extremely important to understand how the program is hoping to benefit user’s lives. Because the health of women is so often overlooked, the whole point of Ayurvedic Woman is to give women the tools they need to naturally enhance their health. By providing women with these tools, the Ayurvedic Woman program is able to offer women a host of benefits.
The first benefit women will find with the Ayurvedic Woman program is that it is perfect for women of any age. In fact, it is considered vital information for girls entering womanhood. Because the program helps women come to a better understanding of their bodies, the sooner they have this information, the better it is for them throughout their lives.
The second benefit of using the Ayurvedic Woman is that it helps women through stages of life that are often ignored or not talked about. There is very little talk today about what women go through as they age, starting with their menstrual cycle and going up until menopause. These topics are considered taboo and often ignored by the world. However, with Ayurvedic Woman, these phases are discussed at length and women are taken through steps they can follow better comprehend themselves as they move from stage to stage in their lives.
While most women don’t want to talk about menopause, the silence on the topic has made the notion of this stage in life to be terrifying for aging women. The Ayurvedic Woman breaks down the walls placed around this topic and goes into detail about what menopause does in the body and the different steps that can be taken to relieve any of the symptoms women experience at this point in their lives.
With so many advances in medicine and technology, the way the body is treated has changed drastically over the past few decades. When women go to their doctors with problems, they are often giving pills or other forms of medication to suppress the symptoms of their conditions. However, Ayurvedic Woman approaches the conditions that cause the symptoms, showing women how they can make diet and other lifestyle changes to improve their health.
Finally, the Ayurvedic Woman gives families and couples a way of openly discussing the lives and bodies of women. It’s important for men to understand what their partners, sisters, daughters, and mothers are going through at each stage in their lives. By using the Ayurvedic Woman program, men can form a deeper connection and better understanding of the women in their lives.
Included in Ayurvedic Woman
The Ayurvedic Woman course is broken down into three distinct parts. Each part works to educate readers on different aspects of women, their health, and the different stages they go through in life. By breaking Ayurvedic Woman down into these sections, the guide is easier to understand and doesn’t overwhelm readers with too much information at once.
The sections of Ayurvedic Woman are broken down below.
Section 1 – Introduction to Ayurveda
- What is Ayurveda?
- Ayurvedic View of Health & Disease
- The Trifold Cause of disease
- The Three Pillars of Health
- Understanding your Dosha: How you are NOT Vata, Pitta or Kapha!
- Vata: the Principle of Movement
- Pitta: the Principle of Transformation
- Kapha: the Principle of Stability
- The Doshas and the Causes of Disease
- The Seven Dhatu: Tissues of the body/sites of disease
- -How they affect your reproductive health and how you can take care of them
Section 2 – Applying Ayurvedic Principles to Female Reproductive Health
- Applying Ayurvedic principles to female reproductive health
- Child Bearing Years
- Menstrual cycle & Fertility
- 6 Signs of Health in Female Reproductive System
- Understanding Ayurveda’s view of menses and fertility: DHATU
- How does Vata,pitta and kapha affect reproductive health?
- Balanced menstruation and Symptoms of imbalance
- Factors affecting reproductive health:
- – Endometrial Lining (RASA Quality of the RASA Dhatu)
- – The egg (SHUKRA Quality of Shukra Dhatu)
- – Fats of the Omentum (MEDA Quality of Meda Dhatu)
- – Hormones
- – STRESS
- What you need to know about the endocrine system
- What are the causes of hormonal imbalance?
- What can any woman do to better manage her hormone levels?
- Menstruation- A plan to maintain balance all month long:
- – PACIFYING VATA
- – PACIFYING PITTA
- – PACIFYING KAPHA
- How to deal with Menstrual symptoms
- Easing PMS
- Easing Cramping
Section 3 – The Ayurvedic Understanding of Menopausal Symptoms
- What is menopause?
- What causes menopausal symptoms?
- Ayurvedic Interpretation of Menopause and Menopausal Symptoms
- “Resting on our Estrogen”
- What is peri-menopause?
- Symptoms of Menopause
- Menopausal Symptoms: What they indicate and how to address them:
- -Hot Flashes
- -Rasa Tea: An Easy tip for Building Rasa Dhatu
- -Dry Skin & Vaginal Mucosa
- -Vascular changes
- –Liver Support
- -Loss of Tone: Skin & Muscle
- -Weight Gain
- – Thinning Hair and Loss of Bone Density
- – Menopausal symptoms: What they indicate and how to address them:
- – Anxiety, Headaches, Irregular heartbeat
- – A plan to regain balance without estrogen
- – Dinacharya: Daily Routines for Women’s Health
Purchasing Ayurvedic Woman
What makes the Ayurvedic Woman program so amazing is that it doesn’t just provide users with the abundance of information mentioned above, it also includes several bonuses that supplement the program. These five bonuses are listed below:
- -Text Companion for Video Course
- -Additional Videos on Maintaining Inner Sense of Self
- -Webinar Sessions with Mary Thompson
- -Video on Special Breast Massage Ritual
- -Video on Performing Self Massage
And all these bonuses come with no extra cost for those who purchase Ayurvedic Woman.
There are three different purchasing options for those who want to use the Ayurvedic Woman program. These options come with different amounts of information, as well as different options for receiving the Ayurvedic Woman guide.
The different purchasing options are listed below.
Ayurvedic Woman Silver – $67
Includes digital download and instant access to the entire program
Ayurvedic Woman Gold – $97
Includes the physical program only, which is shipped free to anywhere in the world.
Ayurvedic Woman Platinum – $97
At a 50% discount for a limited time, the platinum option comes with both the digital download of the Ayurvedic Woman, and instant access, as well as the physical program which is shipped for free.