Sleep plays an important role in being able to function during the day. People want to be able to get a good night’s sleep and not worry about feeling tired in the morning. Good sleep is hard to find these days with the stresses of daily life, but there may be a solution.
Alteril is an easy to take sleeping aid that claims people will have a good night’s sleep and wake up feeling energized. The result is immediate sleep the first night claims the manufactures. People will not only fall asleep faster but also stay asleep longer.
What Is Alteril?
Alteril is a pill that helps people sleep. It’s a three-step process that is easy to follow for a better night’s rest. It helps regulate the circadian sleep cycle and increases “alpha” relaxation brain waves. As a result, people will reap the benefits of a more productive day.
Biotab Nutraceuticals created Alteril. They claim Alteril will provide their customers with an all-natural supplement that improves their lives. Alteril helps with relaxation, decreases nervous tension, helps with anxiety, and so much more.
How Does Alteril Work?
There are three easy steps to a better night’s sleep. Alteril claims these steps relieve temporary sleepiness and mild insomnia. A good night’s rest is as simple as 1-2-3.
- Step 1- Take the capsule one-hour before bedtime.
- Step 2- Drink the tea after taking the capsules. The tea helps the body relax into a deeper state of calmness.
- Step 3- Listen to the relaxing CD. The music helps the brain relax and eventually lulls people to sleep.
What Are The Ingredients In Alteril?
The ingredients claim to be all natural. It contains four sleep inducers in just one night time capsule. There are also four all natural herbs that help with sleep, relaxation, nervous tension, anxiety, and so much more.
- L-Tryptophan– is an amino acid that plays a significant role in producing serotonin and melatonin in the body. These neurotransmitters are essential for sleep. It also decreases premenstrual symptoms, helps with irritability, muscle pain, cravings for carbohydrates, and supports mental function.
- Melatonin- is a hormone that tells the body when it’s ready to go to sleep. The circadian rhythm wakes up. People are able to sleep on a normal sleep pattern with this ingredient.
- L-Theanine– is an amino acid in tealeaves. It reduces stress and anxiety that play a major part in sleeping disorders. These tealeaves help with learning and concentration. It has a major impact on blood pressure, cholesterol, the immune system, the symptoms of PMS, and cancer.
- Valerian Root- is a plant that can be found in places like Europe, South Africa, and some parts of Asia. People who suffer from liver problems, digestive issues, nausea, nervousness, and sleepiness have used it. It has sedative properties, but it also treats insomnia, anxiety, and depression.
- Chamomile- is a plant that is a part of the daisy family. It contains anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial properties that treat muscle spasms, burns, scrapes, and skin conditions. Glycine, an amino acid in chamomile, is a nerve relaxant that is known to fight sleep disorders.
- Lemon Balm- is a plant that helps with wounds, insect bites, stress, anxiety, pain, and sleep. When it was used with the valerian root, it was said to help with tension, depression, exhaustion, blood pressure, and insomnia.
- Hops- is used in many different cultures. North American Indians used the plant as a sedative, analgesic, and urinary aid. It was used in India to treat restlessness related to nervous tension, headache, and indigestion. It was also used in Chinese medicine for insomnia, restlessness, intestinal cramps, and appetite.
- Passion Flower– is known to treat anxiety disorders. It increases the neurotransmitter Gamma amino butyric acid (GABA). It produces a relaxing effect by decreasing the activity of some of the brain cells.
Side Effects Of Alteril
Alteril claims there are no known side effects, unlike other prescribed sleeping aids. They also claim withdrawal symptoms are something people don’t have to worry about. At the same time, people have reported side effects, such as anxiety, depression, vivid nightmares, and headaches.
Some customers have said Alteril doesn’t work while others have gotten a restful sleep. People have said not to waste their money. Consumers claim it was difficult to deal with customer service. Customers had trouble sleeping.
It’s important to see a doctor when sleep disturbances occur more than a few weeks. Children should not take Alteril because it was created with the adult physiology in mind. Women who are pregnant should talk to their doctor before taking Alteril.
Alteril has been given a C+ rating by the BBB, Better Business Bureau. This rating is a result of many complaints by customers about the manufacturer Biotab. At the same time, Biotab has addressed customers’ concerns and given them their money back.
Where To Buy Alteril
The supplement can be found online. The packages are offered from a 1-month to a 6 months supply. The prices range from $49.95 to $224.95.
Money Back Guarantee
Alteril has a 60-day money back guarantee no matter what package people order. If people are not satisfied with Alteril, they can contact customer service for a refund, minus the shipping and handling charges. There’s no risk in trying this supplement, and Alteril claims their customer’s happiness is their #1 priority.
Alteril In Closing
Alteril helps people get a good night’s sleep and wake refreshed and energized to take on the day. Biotab produced the supplements with all natural ingredients. The three-step process to better sleep includes the tablets, tea, and a music relaxation CD.
While Alteril claims to have no side effects, their customers seem to differ. There are mixed reviews about the supplement, and it’s important to talk to a doctor before taking Alteril. The BBB rating isn’t that great, but people interested in buying Alteril can do so online. A money back guarantee is given to unsatisfied customers. A good night’s sleep is possible and Alteril may be the sleeping aid solution.