21-Day Smart Smoking Cessation Program

It is a well known fact that cigarette smoking can cause a variety of health related ailments. Even with widespread knowledge regarding the ill effects of tobacco use, people still continue to smoke cigarettes at an alarmingly high rate.

Statistically speaking, cigarettes are smoked by over 1 billion people (which is nearly 20% of the world's total population in 2014). About 800 million of these smokers are men, and by the time they are 40 they have a full blown addiction wherein they might be smoking in excess of 5-10 cigarettes a day.

While smoking rates have gradually declined in countries where awareness is high, in some developing nations the usage rate continues to remain stable and in some countries even increase.

In terms of the highest consumption, according to studies Serbia has the highest consumption ratio for the crop (2,861 cigarettes per person per year), followed closely by Russia (2,786 cigarettes per person per year).

In America, studies released by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention show that approximately 20% of the entire population smokes cigarettes on a daily basis. Out of these individuals, 80% smoked incessantly (chain smokers) while the other 20% either smoked a couple of cigarettes a day or one every couple of days.

About 21-Day Smart Smoking Cessation Program

The 21-Day Smart Smoking Cessation Program is an all new means to help users get rid of their nicotine addiction without having to go through painful withdrawal symptoms or putting on massive amounts of weight. It instead uses a systematic approach which includes educating an individual about the compound, helping people get over their fear of stopping and teaching them how to be happy without any addictions.

Startling Stats About Nicotine

(i) Addiction: many people claim that smoking is just a matter of habit and if really required, they can easily quit. However, this could not be further from the truth as studies have shown that nicotine when consumed for over 30 days can turn into a full blown addiction.

(ii) Cigarettes only address Nicotine stress: contrary to popular belief, that cigarette smoking cures stress, it has been found that smoking only temporarily reduces nicotine withdrawal symptoms that people face when they haven't smoked in a while.

(iii) Only 75% want to actually quit: while one may think it is logical to give up this habit, studies have shown that in fact only 75% of heavy smokers want to give up the habit and lead a more healthy lifestyle.

What The Program Entails

Some of the key features of the 21-Day Smart Smoking Cessation Program include:

(i) Very Action Specific: the system clearly outlines what needs to be done during the course of one's daily activities so that a person can clearly identify and deal with the problem when it comes up.

(ii) Measurable: using the program, one can track their behavioural patterns and see how much change is needed in order to completely give up the addiction.

(iii) Result oriented: if one is following the system well, then the results are inevitable. Within weeks the body starts to recover and grow stronger.

(iv) 21 Days: it has been scientifically demonstrated that if an action is continued for a period of 21 days, it turns into a habit. Thus the program focuses on cultivating good habits which curb our tendencies to rely on nicotine to get an immediate hit.

21-Day Smart Smoking Cessation Program Pricing And Availability

The system uses 21 videos which are to be used according to the outlined schedule. The lectures are essentially about self reflection and about understanding why you do what you do. There is also a worksheet for each lecture which allows an individual to track their progress along the way.

The entire package is priced at $125.00 and can be easily purchased by visiting the official product website. (http://cb.quitsmokingin21days.com/)

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here